Chapter 10 "anniversary of death"

A. N.) Omg so I just bought stories of water and flame and it's coming soon I'm so exited, also I've been underestimating Giyu because in the 1st season with lower moon 5 (Rui) he just cut his head of ez and I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I've been really stressed and I'm so sorry :(

SPOILER WARNING (I mentioned this spoiler earlier in the series so it's not really a spoiler)

Shinobu POV:

After he said that I almost died of heart failure. I was blushing so hard that you could call me a tomato!

I went to sleep finally after 2 hours of fanticizing about Giyu and I. Morning came and I was tired but not that tired. I went to the lobby to get a cup of herb tea to ease my muscle soreness. I went to check on Giyu back at his room in the Butterfly Estate but he wasn't there. I was a bit confused until it hit me.

It was Sabido's death anniversary.

His best friend. I knew he must of felt heart broken, but I couldn't find him anywhere. I decided to let him be alone for an hour but I needed to check on him. An hour passed so I decided to look for him. What I saw made my heart shatter. I walked back to his room and heard some rustling so I went inside.

I saw giyu trying to peice together Sabado's fox mask as he let out quiet sobs. I went to comfort him. "Go away.. Kocho. " His voice was shakey and fragile. I went over to him. "Not until you're alright Tomioka-san. " I explained gently and I helped him peice together the mask. He started letting out quiet sobs as he hugged me. I didn't care about anything else in that moment. He just needed comfort. I let out a gentle smile, as then I realized his tears were of joy and sadness. I knew he was suffering and I hated to see him like this. I made him a cup of tea and we sat together. It made me a bit happier to see him feel better.

"Thank you Shinobu." He said putting on a slight smile. "Any time, Giyu."

A. N.) I was so sad making this BC I realized when Giyu was a kid he was all cheery, happy and curious until sabido and his sister died. :( ALSO WOAH TY FOR 500 READS!