Chapter 12 "Is this... it?"

A.N.) yall I'm so so so sorry I haven't been posting, I'll try more often I'm so sorry it's just that I have alot of work to do so please forgive me :(

Giyu pov:

I felt my body shudder, the blood dripping off my mouth, my sore limbs, I felt weak. Akaza wasn't punching my vital organs, that confused me. I remembered Shinobu, I wanted to atleast say goodbye. But she had faith.

"Oh? Done already?" Akaza laughed. I re-entered my thoughts, I stood up and drew my sword. I remembered my whole life. From when I had the light in my eyes. That was far from now, I took a breath, and narrowed my eyes. Suddenly I preformed all I could. I slashed and swayed my sword, we fought for hours and hours. By the time the sun went up Akaza was so weak he couldn't move. I let out a faint smirk, not like I had power though. My sword was chipped and I lost so much blood I couldn't move either. Soon then someone grabbed Akaza, it was his apprentice.

My eyes narrowed. Shinobu, was she alright? I couldn't move. She took Akaza to safety, I failed. Yet again. But then somebody tapped my shoulder. It was Shinobu. I was too stunned to speak but I felt safe. "Yoohoo~ you look roughed up hm?~"  she wrapped my wounds then we rested for a while. I layed my head on her shoulder, falling asleep. "Thankyou Shinobu."

______________________________________________________________________________

Shinobu pov:

I was a bit broken to see Giyu in that state, but he's fine now. We waited till morning before I helped him walk to the Butterfly Estate. It was a long walk which took us another 12 hours back. His wounds were treated and he was laying in bed. I went to the lobby to see Tengen. Ugh. "Hey, are you the insect pillar because you're tiny or are you tiny because you're the insect pillar?" He teased, a tic mark appeared on my forehead. "Are you the sound pillar because you don't shut the hell up or are you the sound pillar because stuttering peacock f*ckhead was taken." I replied angrily. (BTW I got this off a tiktok lol) "Woah woah there calm down missy." Then Giyu appeared at the door, was he watching this whole arguement?

"Uh.." he spoke. "Hey depressed uncool, un-accessorizrd un-flashy no friends!" Tengen said to Giyu. I bet he was teasing but it really made me angry. "Ok.." he replied with. God, they were both idiots.

A.N.) DOEJFBWNDKSKDJWJSJSJWKS SORRY FOR LATE POST BUT TYSM FOR 1K READS SJIRWKDJWKJDJEKDID