Chapter 15 "w-wait!"

Shinobu pov:

After I felt second-hand embarrassment for BOTH of them I decided to take a nap. I got to my bed, I was on break anyway. I took about a half-hour nap and when I woke up I screamed.

"AH! oh it's just you Kanao, sorry about that." "Sorry Shinobu-sama, your break is over though and we have a patient's waiting." I got out of bed and to my patient's and I saw noneother than Giyu and Tengen. They had bruises and cuts all over them. Geez, I guess they were fighting.

"Uhm, so what happened?" I asked. "He asked to fight me." Giyu answered. Ugh. "HAHA YEAH AND I TOTALLY WON, IM NOT LOOSING TO THIS UN-FLAMBOYANT LOOSE-" "I literally knocked you unconscious for 20 minutes, calm down." Giyu was being sassy. "WHA-" "shut up."

These idiots were fighting. I grabbed the bandages and wrapped them around Tengen, then Giyu. "THANKS BUTTERFLY!" Tengen just ran out of there.

"Shinobu." "Yes?" He pinned me to the wall. "T-tomioka-San what a-are you doi-" "I love you." That's what he said before he kissed me! He was so gentle. AHHHH! Butterflies were literally erupting from my stomach. He pulled away. "I love you too Tomioka-san!"

A.n.) sorry for the short chapter!