Chapter 8 "Kissed"

A.N.) HERES A CROPPED PIC IF U WANT TO USE IT FOR UR PFP!! ⬆️

Giyu pov:

We were too weak to walk. We had to get out of here before the poison spread, Kanzaburo already was resting back at the Butterfly Estate so we couldn't call for help. Out only choice was to walk.

We walked for two hours before I collapsed due to bloodloss, we decided to rest for 10 minutes. I wrapped my wounds in cloth and we started walking. We walked and walked for roughly 13 hours before we reached the Butterfly Estate. They treated our wounds immediately and I had to be on an antibiotic for 2 months.

3 days passed as I went out to the lobby. I saw Shinobu and greeted her. "Hello Kocho" "Ah! Tomioka-san are your wounds better?" She asked. "Yeah." "Tomioka-san aren't you concerned for me? This is why nobody likes you Tomioka-san." She teased. Suddenly an unexpected Sanemi appeared. "She's right you know." He sounded angry. I sighed, that triggerd his anger issues. "Damn it, stop acting like your different. You are always protected by somebody else that's how your sister and friends died. Now poor shinobu has to protect you because your too weak to protect yourself!" He kept a slightly aggressive tone.

I was stunned, he hit a nerve. He went too far. "Tomioka-san, let's go." Sanemi turned to leave but I've had it with him. I pulled out my katana and put him in a choke lock. "Do not speak  of them in your disgusting mouth." I heald the katana to his neck. Shinobu just stayed as still as a tree, she'd never seen me angry before. Sanemi yelled "GET OFF ME YOU DAMN DISGUSTING PIG!" I got off him and grabbed Shinobu's hand as we left.

We went into my room I stayed at the Butterfly Estate. "I'm sorry Kocho, I shouldn't of yelled at Sanemi like that infront of you." "Tomioka-san, he deserved it and you didn't hurt him. I'm actually proud of you sticking up for yourself!" She stayed with me the rest of the night. That dreaded memory, that dreaded night. It still haunts me.

We woke up apparently we slept in the same room but nothing happened so I don't know why Shinobu is blushing. "Tomioka-San do you feel better?" "Mhm.." she placed her hand on my shoulder and pulled me into a kiss. A spark of happiness came over me. I smiled for the first time in about a decade.

A.N.) AAAAH 330 VIEWS IM SO GREATFUL