first kiss|part two

Priya

You guys were reading in the school library, but due to your short attention span you start staring at Priya, who has her nose in a book that she has read multiple times already. A idea pops into you head and you smile.
You lean over the table to Priya and snatch her book. She looks at you and was about to say something when you do a quick peck on the lips. Her eyes widen and she grabs the closest book to her to hide her blushing as you giggle at her reaction.

Tyler

He was playing basketball while you were doing homework on the bleachers. He comes up to you after a bit all sweaty and panting.
"Eww don't come near me all sweaty like that" you say pinching your nose."oh shush it nerd" he sits next to you and grabs his water bottle and takes a drink. You scoot away because of the strong smell of body oder. He glares at you.
"Really?!" He says
"Yes really! You smell, so talk to me when you have taken a shower!" You get back to your homework. As he is pouting, an idea pops into his head.

You look over to see Tyler cetemeters away from your face and your eyes widen. He takes the chance to grab your shoulders and kiss you making your eyes widen even more. Your face has grown red and he pulls away and smirks at your red face.

"You smell still"

Devon
After He walks you home from the date, you arrive at your house.  This had been your third date with him. You were about to go inside when you turn around to face him and grab his collar before he turns to leave and smash your lips together making his eyes widen and him blush. He closes his eyes and leans into the kiss. You pull away after like 10 seconds.
"Bye Devon, make it home safe" you say before you walk inside, leaving him shocked.

Tae Young

You are on the tour bus. Most of the boys are asleep. Tae walks out and sees you on the couch sitting alone
"Couldn't sleep?" You ask him when he sits down.
"No, but I guess the bumpy road doesn't help either" he chuckles softly.  You blush and take looks at you when-

*Bump*

Tae was on top of you and your faces were just cetemeters apart, you two blush. Tae gets the confidence to kiss you right then and there, your eyes widen. You relax into the kiss and it was about to turn into a make out session when the rest of the band came out interrupting you.

"TAE HAS A THING FOR THE MANAGER!"-aaron T says while pointing at you guys.

"Damn and he was about to get lucky too"- Jesse chuckles.