they cheat on you

Idc if you guys don't want angst rn but I'm giving it sooooooo. Idk 🤷‍♀️👍 and ik that none of them would do this but just roll with it
😐😑😐

Mei

So you went to mei's house and knocked on her door. You we're so happy and brought snacks! Mei's mom opened the door.
"Oh! Hey Y/n! Mei Mei is in her room!" She says and opens the door wider. You smile at her and walk in, you run to mei's room and open the door and held up the bags that you had. "IM HERE-! " *Thud* . You dropped the bags and saw Tyler and Mei. Mei was on his lap and they both looked at you in shock. Mei's hair was kinda messed up and Tyler's hands were on her hips and they were blushing and Mei was staring at you in shock. Your eyes became teary and you just stared in shock and betrayal. "Y-Y/n! What are y-you doing here!?" Mei says getting off of Tyler and fixing her shirt.
"We were going to have a movie night for my birthday today..." You say as you look at her, and her eyes widen in shock. "T-that was today!?" She says as she tries walking towards you. You pick up the bags. "Yeah." You glare at her and Tyler. You turn to leave when Mei grabs your shoulder. You turn to see her crying. You stare at her in disbelief. "Get off of me! Why are you crying!? You did this to yourself Meilin Lee!" You push her off of you and she gasps. Tyler just stands there. "Don't talk to me, don't look at me. We are done! I never want to see you again!" You walk out and she falls to her knees and Tyler goes to comfort her
(Also Her mom didn't know that Tyler was there and she knew that you and Mei were dating. Tyler snuck in through the window.)

Miriam

You were skateboarding and you looked to your side and saw... Miriam and your best friend? They were talking about something. You walked over to them and hide so that they wouldn't see you. "What if they find out?" Miriam says. Your friend grabs her hands. "Dont worry amor, I'll handle them if they do." He says and kisses her hands. She blushes and giggles. You stare in disbelief and shock. They kiss and you stand up, making yourself noticable. They pull apart in a hurry and they fake smile. "Hey Y/n! What's up!?" You glare at them. "Don't 'what's up' me! You know exactly what's up!" You say as you grab your skateboard.  Miriam gasps. "Is this why we couldn't hang out? Is this why you kept ghosting me!? All for him!?" You point your skateboard at him and Miriam starts messing with her fingers. "Hey! Don't talk to her like that!" He says. He pushes you and she gasps. You punch him across the face and breaks his nose. He holds onto his nose and cry's out in pain. "Don't talk to me at school! And Miriam, we are over!" You walk away and go home. You obviously don't cry, cause you being a bad bitch don't have time for that. Except on Sundays, where you have a time scheduled for that.

Abby

You were walking inside of the school and see Abby talking to someone. You run up to her to show her that you got tickets to 4- towns new concert. You were so excited and expected for her to be excited too. What you didn't expect, was that she was kissing a girl. You freeze in your spot. Her friends walk in and see you. They see Abby and they all run up to you. You burst out in tears and Abby pulls away and stares at you. "How c-could you!?" You say and everyone looks at her and the girl in disgust. You couldn't believe her. Everyone went to comfort you, but all you wanted to do was go home. You wanted Devon to comfort you the most. You ran out of the school and ran to the Daisy Mart where you stayed there for the day. You cried almost all day.

Lol it's almost midnight and also nobody in these wouldn't actually do this!!!!!! I don't believe that Tyler and Mei would actually get together at all!!!