slight crush|| Devon x !M! reader

Doing this in my free time rn

I walking home after I ended my shift. I got another fight with my boss and I almost got fired this time. The problem is that I need a promotion or I won't be able to buy my sister a birthday present. I don't want her to be disappointed again... As I was walking I saw Devon, he was a kid in my French class. I've caught him staring at me a few times. To be honest I've always thought he was kinda attractive, but I always pushed away the fact because he couldn't have been gay. I wish I had the confidence to talk to him.

I decide that I was in the mood for a slushie and maybe my sister would want one too. I walked into the Daisy Mart and a bell rang, signaling to him that someone walking. Devon looked up at me slightly, making me blush abit. I walked into the first isle and but then I realized that the slushie machines were near him and I slightly panicked. I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed softly. I began to walk slowly towards the slushy machines and froze when I saw him staring at me. I stared at him back and I felt frozen underneath his gaze. I felt heat rise to my cheeks. I got out of my faze and realize that he wasn't staring at me anymore and I hurried to the machines. My face was probably so red. I grabbed a cup and a hand grabbed over mine and I looked over and saw Devon. He smiled nervously and let go.

"Sorry, it just seemed like the only way to get your attention. The slushy machines are down right now, unfortunately." He said as he rubs the back of his head softly.  My eyes widen and I chuckle nervously.
"Sorry! I guess I was just spaced out!" I say as I bring my hand of the cup. He smiled softly.
"It's fine, I do that a lot too." I scan over his face as he says that and his cheeks glow pink.
"You have nice eyes" his face goes red and I cover my mouth as I realized what I said.
"I didn't mean that-! Wait no! I didn't mean that either! Ugh!" I hit myself softly and he grabs my wrists and smiles softly, as his cheeks are a rosy hue. He brings my wrist down and makes eye contact with me. "It's fine, I get what you meant." He says softly and he lets go of my wrists. He looks towards the door as the bell rings and he walks towards the counter and I quickly walk past the person and out the door......

Part 2?