when they catch you doing the cat face|| PART 1

So the cat face is the face that Abby is making in the picture above^
This was requested by

M1rabel_Mad
Thx for requesting it!

Mei

You guys were at the park when she had to leave. "Nooo, you can't leave already!" You say as you grab her arm
"I-im have too! My mom said I have to be home before dark! And the sun is gonna go down soon!" She says look at you. "Pls ask her to stay for longer" you do the face at her. She looks at you and blushes a bit. "I-i guess I c-can try" she says as she rubs the back of her head nervously. "YAY!" you cheer as you hug her and her panda ears appears.

Miriam

You were dared to do it.
Your friends were hiding in a bush watching you and Mir as you asked her to hang out. "I cant right now! I have to go help my mom with cooking!" She says in the doorway of her house. You sigh and do the face and she freezes up and starts blushing and all your friends start laughing.

Abby

Abby had taken your sandwich for like the 34th time and you just wanted to eat your poor sandwich 😟, you look over to her. "Can I at least have a bite of my sandwich?" You ask. "Hmmm maybe!" She says as she takes another bite. You sigh and decide to go to your last resort. You tugs on her arm and did the face. "AWWW, ALRIGHT FINE!" she gave you the sandwich and you ate it happily as she hugged you.

Priya

You guys were at her house. She was reading and you were doodling in your sketchpad. You turned to her and decide that you wanted some food. You stood up and went over to her bed and stood over her. She looked up at you. "Please please please can we get something to eat, if not I will dieee~!" You say dramaticly and flop down on top of her. "No." She says as she gets back into her book and you sit up and pout and get an idea. You do the face at her and she brings the book down to see you and you get closer to her still doing the face. She sighs and get up from the bed and grabs your arm and brings you out of her room and takes you to the Daisy Mart to get snacks as you cheer silently.

Tyler

You walk into Tyler's room and see him sleeping. You run over to the bed and start to shake him. "H-huh!?" He wakes up and sees you and immediately lays back down and trys to sleep. "Get up Ty! It's already noon!" You say as you try to pull him out of his bed but fail. You sigh annoyed and climb beside him. "I want to hang out~!" You say as you shake him even more. You get closer to his face once that fails and do the face. "Pleaseee" he opens his eyes and immediately starts blushing profusely and pushes you off the bed.

(I'm writing this at my dad's birthday dinner so you gonna have to wait a bit until I'm home for the second part! Sry!)