ROBAIRE CATCH UP

JSNSKNDD I LOVE ROBAIRE JSNSNSKAKSBDJDLQOENDS

How you met

You met at a photoshoot. You just had got done with your photos and was just about to go home, when you saw 4-town walk in for their photoshoot. You and Robaire made eye contact for a second. You were the one to break it by walking away and out the door.

He thinks about you

Aaron T was simping over someone in a magazine and Robaire got tired of it and took it from T and his eyes widen when he saw that you are the one he was simping over. And his face reddens

T- I KNOW RIGHT! see Robaire gets it guys!

Jess puts his hand on Robaire's shoulder breaking him from his trance.

Who asked out who/how?

You did.

You asked your manager to get you a Collab with Robaire cause you thought he was cute and it would boost your fame and career

Your character info lol

You are a popular singer/model, you are known for mostly for your singing. You have many girls and boys simping over you. Your professional name is 'Rise'.

First date

You spent the day with him writing a song which you both thought was relaxing. You also had your people bring you guys food.

Nicknames

His- lover boy, French fry, baby

Yours- mi amor, love, babe

First kiss

He had taken you on a picnic and you guys were enjoying the time you spent together, when you arrived back to the hotel where his was staying you pinned him to the wall and grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him towards you. He is the one to close the gap by grabbing your waist and kissing you gently. It turned into a make out session on the bed but Jesse came in before it became anything more because he needed an extra towel.

How you kiss them/how they kiss u

You usually kiss him by puting it arms around his neck and tricking him by moving away, kissing his nose and walking away

He usually kisses you by cupping your face with his hands and kissing all over your face while saying compliments in French and then kissing you passionately.

Fav body part

Hands. He loves kissing them and when you guys kiss he loves it when you feel his arm and he loves it when you play with his hair.