Aaron T Catch Up Part 1

How you met

"Thanks Devon! See you tomorrow!" You say as you walk out of the Daisy Mart. You had some things for you and your siblings movie nights. You look at you phone to text your sister that you had the stuff but you bumped into someone. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention!" You say when you looked up slightly to see a a boy around your age. He had curly hair and brown eyes. He had a hat on too. You slightly blush and he looks down at you. "It's alright! I wasn't paying attention either!" He chuckles. You smile at him. "Well I'm Y/n! What's your name?" You say as you stick your hand out. He takes your hand and you blush. "I'm Aaron! Aaron T!" He says confidently and kinda cocky making your eyes go wide. "You mean the real Aaron T?!" You say and he nods confidently.

"Never heard of you! Bye!" You say as you walk pass him leaving him dumbfounded.

They think about you

Entered the bands tour bus and everyone greets him. He flops down on a couch next to Z. He sighs and closes his eyes. Z looks at him. "You okay dude?" Z whispers to him. "Yeah bro. I just met someone today. And guess what! They didn't even know who I was!" He says flinging his arms around dramaticly. Robaire and Jesse starts laughing. T looks at them. "What's so funny?" He asks. "Do you really expect everyone to know about us?" Tae says out of nowhere. "No-! But that's not the point!" He says glaring at the rest of the band. "Then what is the point?" Jesse asks, obviously not expecting to get a good reason. T glares at him and stands up. "Whatever! I'm going to the bathroom!" He starts to head to the bathroom.

"MAKE SURE TO AIM!" Robaire yells.

Who asks out who/how

He did. He saw you walking around and asked for your number and a few weeks later he asked you. He bought you flowers and he fought a squirrel for his hat back.

Character info

You are Tyler's oldest sibling. (I would recommend chosing a slightly different name for this one, you are technically the sister of the girl in the Aaron Z preferences soooo)

First date

You walked outside after Aaron texted you to and you saw a limo. Aaron stepped out of it and you gasp. "I thought you were gonna dump a bucket of water on me!" You yell and he looks at you confused. "Wha-?" You cut him off by hugging him. He blushes and opens the door for you. "Here you go doll!" He says which makes you look at him. "Okay bugs bunny" you say and he frowns. "I thought it was a cute nickname!" He says as he gets in after you.

He takes you to a small restaurant and he mostly cracked jokes the whole night. And so did you.

Nicknames

His- baby boy, bugs bunny, babe

Yours- bae, hottie, doll

First kiss

He took you to a water park and you honestly loved it. You kept on hitting kids in the face with the high pressure water gun and they would run away crying. He would do it too but soon you guys got kicked out. He was walking you home and you were laughing as he told a story about how he and Tae would switch spots and distract Jesse as the other one would kick Jesse. He stared at you laughing and blushed. You saw him staring. "Like what you see." You say to him breaking his trans. He became a stuttering mess and you chuckled. You wrapped your arms around his neck and you kissed him. His eyes widen but he kisses back. You pulled away and he just had on a goofy face and stared at you lovingly. You blushes and just grabbed his hand and walked home.

How you kiss him and how they kiss you

He loves to give you butterfly kisses on your face and you like to steal his hat and kiss him then kick his ankle and run away.

Fav body part

Again they all look like thigh guys 🕴️

Habit of yours that they adore

He loves when you steal his hat. But not when you kick him in the ankle and run off 😶 he loves it when you do it to kids and other people tho.