Homework||TylerxReader

Homework session turned a little heated....
This was requested by
Jordanmarie475

Ty for requesting it!

You and Tyler were doing homework at his place. His parents weren't home and you guys were in his room. You were at his bed and he was at his desk. He got bored and walked over to you and sat down next to you. "What do you want ty?" You say as he tries to kiss your neck. "I'm bored." He says as you put down your pencil and push him off of your neck. "Not right now, I'm doing my homework and I don't need distractions right now." He groans as he lays back onto his bed, and you get back doing your work.

He sits back up and grabs your shoulders. "Come on babe, it's called homework for a reason, you're at my house not yours~" he says as he gets closer to you. "It's not the time ty" you say as you put your pencil down again. "Babe, you need a break. You are stressing yourself out~" he says as he starts massaging your shoulders and placing his head in the crook of your neck. You grab your pencil and start to work on your homework when Tyler starts kissing your neck making you lose your focus. You sigh as you push your work away and turn to face him. He stops for a second and grabs your waist and pulls you onto his lap. He start kissing your neck and goes up to your jaw line. "B-babe your parents w-will be home any s-second!" You say as you put your hands on his shoulders. "No they won't, plus we aren't doing anything wrong. Plus we are only just 'getting to know each other better' " he says while still kissing your jaw. You pull away and smash your lips together.

Your lips move in sync as you guys continue to make out. Tyler runs his tongue on your bottom lip, asking for entry and you part your lips slightly as he slips his tongue through.you guys make out for a bit when all of a sudden the door opens, making Tyler groan and pull away as you see his mother and father in the doorway

Sry if it's bad lol. It's my first time writing one of these🤷‍♀️