Aaron Z catch up 😜 part 1

Nobody asked for this. Which is surprising 👣😃🙂

How you met

"TYLER GET YOUR PUSSY ASS IN THIS CAR! I DONT CARE IF YOU WANT TO TALK WITH YOUR LITTLE GIRLFRIENDS ABOUT SOME STUPID BOYBAND!" Tyler turns around and glares at you. Somebody touches your shoulder and you punch them in the gut. Tyler gasps and runs over. "Y/N! DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU JUST PUNCHED!" He yells and you stare into his soul. You grab his arm and turn around to be faced with Aaron Z. Tyler's idol. You throw Tyler into the backseat and you shut the door. "Sorry, whatever your name is, for punching you." You say as you look him up and down. Damn he's hot af. You think to yourself and then you see Tyler glaring at you through the window. "Fine fine, you little shit." You say to Tyler and he flips you off. You turn to the guy who was obviously in the band that your brother liked so much. "Can I get an autograph for my annoying ass brother." You say and Tyler starts banging on the window. "You better not break my fucking window you ignorant fuck!" You say as you turn to Tyler. The guy nods and hands you a picture of him and you take it from him and get in the car. You turn on your backstreet boys and Tyler groans loudly. You drive away.

He thinks about you

He was walking to the your bus when he realized that he was huming the same song that you blasted before you drove off.

Who asked out who/how

You did. You were being the confident bitch that you were. After one of their concerts you asked him out at the meet and greet.

Your info

You are Tyler's older sibling. You don't take his shit like your parents and you took fighting classes.

First date

He insisted to be the one to take you on a date and obviously you couldn't refuse. He took you to a basketball game and you low-keyed enjoyed it. He saw how competitive you were and wanted to play a one on one game. You won and he was dumbfounded.

Nicknames

His- hot shot, loser, babe

Yours- babe, love, cutie

First kiss

You walked over to him after the concert and he just stared at you. You tried everything to get his attention and nothing worked. You tried snapping at him, slapping T, saying his name, throwing stuff at him. But he just stared and dodge everything you threw at him. You sighed and then you thought about one last thing. You kissed him, bringing him back to reality. He kissed you back.

How you kiss him/how he kisses you

You like to kiss him on the lips at random and he likes to give you forehead kisses

Fav body part 😜

Let's be honest here. They all look like thigh guys.

Habit of yours that they adore

When you light up whenever you see him. Or the fact that you bully kids.
That's not a habit but it is a lifestyle.

GUESS WHO HAS A GIRLFRIEND NOW 😜 *DRUMROLL*

ME!!!