Quick Notes and some Other Info

Bold = Words that have a meaning listed at the top of the chapter (you would not normally understand them) Ex. Aramene

Italics = Place Names (City or Village)

Ex. Jilathria

This book will not be updated frequently due to my schoolwork and lack of motivation.

Special mentions to everyone featured in this book: Dungeonmaster S, xXAngelicredXx, Lydiaxx14, DJWaudby

Ash and Cassi were created by LissyLibby11 and Dancemonkeys0 but they currently do not play said characters.

(Only one of these people has wattpad so these are not the wattpad users)

Ash Farren is an adventurous, yet uncertain person. They don't like new people and can tend to be clingy to people, places and things that they are familiar with. This also results in them being extremely paranoid about leaving their land of origin, Cave Newlight, for extended periods of time. Will this change however, when Ash goes searching for a village and takes an unexpected detour?

Gloria Renzo adores the thought of exploring new places and trying new things. The only problem is that she resides in a close-minded community that does not allow her to adventure into the wild. Will this go differently for Gloria when an Overworlder discovers her hometown, Jilathria?

Amberly Crystal loves her home in Wyndvale but she has always longed for a life in which she could be free to discover the secrets of the other worlds. Her family have always encouraged her to find herself and what she truly wants but she knows that if she leaves she may not return. Will Amberly finally come to terms with what she wants when she gets an opportunity to gain the knowledge she has desired for so long?

Zephyr Skyline always loved to adventure and explore the cloud city of Wyndvale. Their close friend Amberly, had this same interest as well. The only thing was that Amber explored the Overworld rather than the sky. They always stuck to the clouds due to the fact that many people dislike the sky-folk. When Amberly has to make a large decision, will Zephyr be dragged along too, or will they decide to stay back in Wyndvale?

Cassi Nightly doesn't fit in where she resides in Enthia. She was born in the Overworld near Castle Keep but was quickly seen as an outcast due to her origin. She would do anything to return though, she hates her life here because she feels even more exiled from her own species. At least she knew the way of life back in the overworld, but here all traditions are thrown aside. Will Cassi jump at the chance to leave Enthia, or will she have second thoughts and decide to stay?

Samuel Denolyta was a sensible soul. He stuck to the rules and never really went out of line. The small community of Enthia forbids many things, including residents leaving The End. This has caused him to be very tired of his plain and boring life. He never wanted to break the rules but when the opportunity arises, will he take the chance to escape from the enclosed city of Enthia?

Ray Paytan had always enjoyed living in The End, specifically Enthia. Although the rules are quite restricting, they didn't intend to break them anyway so it didn't really matter to them. So when a couple of outsiders come and cause others to disobey the rules, will they tolerate their behaviour, or stand up for the Enthian community?

Davido Bengal appeared to have somewhat of a plain life. This however, was an act. Even though he had a loving home, he also had another life. That one seemed normal as well, but behind the scenes, things aren't as nice as they seem. Davido has always wished to escape the other half of his life, will he manage to break free from Castle Keep and finally be happy?

Ondine Nova treasured her homeland, Mystic Cove, and knowledge dearly. But she had never seen anywhere above the surface due to her being royalty under the sea. They were practically the princess of the place. Well known, pretty, smart, all the qualities of the perfect Queen when she gets older. They were never looking for love specifically but when she gets dragged along with an odd group of explorers, will she find the perfect royal partner.