Chapter #7, Assemble the Portal Part 3

Quick AN, apologies for the previous short chapters, I've been finding it quite hard to write recently. It also is a build up to something big but I can't disclose that right now. Sorry as well for slow updates, I've been trying to write more but balancing school, my YouTube channel, this book and things like homework, mandatory reading, etc, have made it quite hard to post frequently.

Gaorordor - Good

Amorranyeninyeninga - Morning

___________________________________________

The morning sun was unseen by the two sleeping deep underground in the abandoned mineshaft, while above the surface, a girl's thoughtful yet fierce emerald eyes gazed up at the golden sunset. She was preparing herself, both mentally and physically, for the day ahead. The blocks seemed to place themselves as the obsidian rectangle was formed. A purple glow consumed the surroundings when the two peices of rock scraped together. A swirling image filled her view. Slowly, she stepped in.
___________________________________________

As Gloria awoke from her uncomfortable slumber, she thought for a minute. What would happen if her parents saw her sneaking around Jilathria making a portal with an Overworlder. That wouldn't happen though, her parents were always either in their bar, or sleeping at their house above said bar. Gloria lived in their actual house, an apartment-like building near the fortress, because the room above the bar didn't have enough room for her and all the crates of beer, and her parents of course.
Ash stirred slowly next to her, their brown eyes flickering open.
'Gaorordor amorranyeninyeninga'
'What'
'Sorry, when I'm tired I sometimes forget Non-Cave Newligt dwellers can't understand me when I'm talking in Newlithian.' Ash mumbled.
'What's Newlithian?' she asked curiously.
'There is one thing about the Arachnid species, specifically the actual spiders. Each cave has a sort of tribe with a new language. So, because we live in Cave Newlight and the native spiders talk in Newlithian, so do we.'
'Thats pretty cool, I guess it's like Jostiel but most Jilathrians speak it instead of seperate languages.' Gloria said with a keen interest in what Ash was saying.
'Omg when we get to the overworld, we should teach each other our native languages!'
'Yea, I mean, I took a class in Skyvox back home, but it would be great to learn Jostiel so then we can talk to each other in it secretly.'
'Oh, Skyvox, that's what the Wyndvalens talk in. I used to have lessons in Ignis but that won't be of any use, it's the Blaze language.'
The next few hours went by, Ash and Gloria talking on their beds. They didn't mind though, Gloria stil had to recover from her injury and Ash wanted a day for them to talk. The rest of the day went fairly fast. Occasionally, Ash went out to get some more coal for their campfire, but aside from that, the two stayed bundled up in the cave of netherrack.