AN

I'd like to start by saying thank you to all the readers who have read and enjoyed this book, it definitely is an acquired taste. Another special mention to amberlythedinoo for giving me motivation to pick this book up again after months of leaving it alone.

Anyway, this notice was just to let any readers know that progress on the next chapter may be halted for a while as the first few parts and undergoing some HEAVY alterations. As it is Thursday tomorrow and I will be busy all day, the next chapter will most likely not be published this Friday due to the alterations.

I will try to make up for it by posting two chapters the Friday after (No promises :P)

I hope you understand, SyldoveLazuli ^v^

Hello guys, •v•, I am here to address the past week. It has been the first week back at school for me and I did not anticipate how much editing the chapters would need. This has caused me to miss yet another Friday. I am very sorry about this and will try to put all my effort into the next published chapter, although I cannot guarantee when that will be as I am still altering the previous chapters.

I hope you understand, SyldoveLazuli ^v^

Heyy, sorry again for the chapter not being posted but the edits have taken WAY longer than expected. I will be trying to get the chapters done today but I can't say when the next full chapter will be available to read. I will try and post once a week rather than every Friday so it is a bit more lenient.

I hope you understand, SyldoveLazuli ^v^