Chapter #6, Assemble the Portal Part 2

As the two walked down the long, winding staircase, they made some small talk and asked each other some random questions. They turned it into a sort of game, modern day people would know it as '20 questions'.
In this game, Ash learned that Gloria's favourite colour was red (obviously), her middle name was Hestia, she had the power to swim in lava, she was immune to poison and she worked at a bar her parents, Jessica (Janice-Karen) Renzo and Filip (Georgius) Renzo, owned.
Ash wasn't the only one who learned something though, Gloria learned that Ash lived with their Grandma, Quaya (Gladys) Farren, Ash's middle name was Raven, they had a sister, Kaylie Farren, and they had night vision and the ability to climb up walls.
'Have you ever been down these mines before Glorie?'
'Interesting Nickname. But no, not this far, why?'
'Because we've been walking in circles for the past hour and 45 minutes.'
'Oh, uhm, that's an issue.'
'Look, up there, it's another route, I'll climb up there and pull you up.'
Ash then climbed up the wall using their spider powers and knelt on the flat surface.
'NOT TODAY, NO THANK YOUUU!!!'
Gloria observed Ash scream and jump down from the ledge.
'Woah, you good?'
'MANY, MANY SKELETONS AND CREEPERS, DON'T GO THAT WAY!'
They both quickly ran to fill the hole in the wall with whatever random things they had. Some netherrack, wood, stone and dirt was all they could manage.
Just as Gloria was about to fill the last gap, an arrow made it's was through and pierced her arm. She yelled in pain and alerted Ash. They quickly darted, filled up the gap and knelt down to Gloria who was now laying against a wall.
'Do you mind if I quickly build some walls to block the rest of the tunnel and then I'll help you with your arm.'
'Yea... T-thats ok.'
Gloria stuttered, clutching her arm.
Ash blocked the tunnel, placed down a furnace, crafting table, a couple of chests and a few torches along with a bed for each of them, making it feel like home.
They bent down to Gloria and lifted her up onto the nearest bed. Thankfully, it was just a regular skeleton and not a wither but it would still hurt her a lot.
'There isn't much I can do, I don't have any healing potions, but I can try to remove the arrow and bandage it for you.'
She nodded quickly and closed her eyes, waiting for the sharp pain to strike her.
Ash removed the arrow quickly but carefully, Gloria wincing in pain.
'Sorry, I tried to be careful, did I hurt you or was it just the arrow?'
'It's ok, it was only the arrow.'
Ash bandaged up her arm and sat on their own bed next to hers. No more words were spoken that night, just a comfortable silence after the day's events.