Chapter #3, A new Ally

Sorry for the long break, I have had a lot of school work, been very unmotivated and am on my last day of my holiday currently. Thanks to amberlythedinoo for uploading her new story based after this one because it really motivated me to write this at 0:48 :D

Blazomeni = Adult Blazeborn Men

Blazameni = Adult Blazeborn Women

Blazebies = Blazeborn Babies

Aramene = Adult Arachnid Men

Araomene = Adult Arachnid Women

Aracildrene = Arachnid Babies

(Non binary of any origin is just the name of the origin)

___________________________________________

"The Nether? Who are you? Why am I here?" Ash asked, very confused with their situation. This was too new and unusual for them to even attempt to stay calm. It wasn't enough to trigger a panic attack but it still wasn't the most relaxing event.
"You are in the nether right now!" The girl seemed way too excited about this compared to Ash.
"I've never seen anyone from outside the portal before. This is scorching!"
Ash was even more confused at the use of words, "Scorching?"
"Yea, like... Uhm, I can't explain it without using the word 'scorching'. Cool! That's the word you overworlders use isn't it?"
"Oh, so like, good but better?" Ash was finally starting to come to terms with their surroundings.
"Now you got it! I'm so excited I could explode!!!" Now she was definitely too excited about this.
Ash couldn't think of a simple way to ask so they just blurted out, "Okay, hold on here, I need to know your name, what I'm doing here and how I got here." They may have come across as a bit mean but they needed to get her to answer without changing the topic.
"I'm Gloria Renzo of Jilathria or, as it is mostly known, Flamelyt. I can only assume that you came through the portals made for the Blazomeni and Blazameni to get supplies for the Blazebies." Gloria, interesting. From what Ash had gathered Blazomeni and Blazameni were adults like the Aramene and Araomene. So that meant that the Blazebies were Aracildrene.
"Well, how do I get back?" Ash was not having any of this. They don't do well in unknown surroundings  and also coincidentally don't do well around extremely hyper people. Perfect.
The gir- Gloria, looked sort of... disappointed at the thought.
"Well, I would show you but... the portals aren't very reliable. You can go in from one place and come out the other side of the Overworld! We are advised to destroy the portals after one use so they probably wont be getting you back soon."
Ash was shocked and panicked at the thought of staying here. It was all so bright. Being the equivalent of a spider, light was not very appealing to them. And they had never even thought of going to another biome. Of course they went to other places for resources or just the excitement of exploring, but never permanently!
"Please don't panic! I can help you find somewhere to stay and maybe even be able to get you home. On one condition, I get to come too."
"Then, I guess, we have a deal."