🟥💦🔞🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 1🔞💦🟥

🔞This chapter is basically smut so if you don't want to read it please go to the next chapter 🔞

Yn's POV
Right now I and Summer are laying by the pool in our bikinis.

Me - I'm bored...

Summer giggled and came over then kissed my belly. I smiled down at her. She laid her head down on my belly. I started rubbing her head gently. She giggled and started kissing my hand sucking on my fingers. I smiled at her. I started feeling horny just watching her. I used my other hand and started rubbing my clit through my bottoms. Summer moved and I started kissing my breasts. I bit my lip closing my eyes in pleasure.

Summer - Mommy want fun???

I opened my eyes and nodded pulling my bottoms Off. She giggled. She moved so she was in front of me. She started nibbling on my clit. I couldn't help but moan in pleasure. I started playing with her hair. I felt her slipping her tongue into me.

Me - Oh... Fuc...

She started licking quicker. I came squirting hard some landing in the pool. She giggled and licked me clean. I pulled her up kissing her hungrily. I hear footsteps, but I ignored them for a moment. I laid her down on her chair. I pulled her and started eating you out hungrily. I held her legs as she moaned loudly. I felt her reach for my hair, but then I didn't feel them anymore. It wasn't long before she came. I looked up to see hands holding hers.

Summer - D...Daddies...

I looked over to see Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jeongguk standing there...

ᨏᨏᨐEnd Of POVᨓᨐᨏ