⬛🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 12⬛

*Later The Next Day*

Summer's POV
I woke this morning to find myself in bed. I noticed that Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, Jeongguk, and yn aren't in the room. I just laid there. A few seconds later Mommy yn came in wobbling a bit. She placed my favorite snack and drink down next to me.

Me - Mommy... Lay down...

She looked at me.

Yn - Mommy gotta take a bath...

I saw the blood dripping down her legs. I whimpered. Right then Jeongguk came in. As Mommy went to the bathroom. I grabbed a book and then threw it at him. He moved to make it fall next to him. He placed it back and then went to the bathroom with Mommy yn. I got up and ran in. I pushed him away from Mommy as she was in the tub.

Yn - Baby... Daddy was giving me my medicine...

I shake my head.

Me - He is one of the reasons you like this!!!

Kookie - We bought food if you want us to come back call we going to another house...

I looked over at him.

Me - Nother house???

He nodded.

Kookie - Yep you don't want us around so why stay.

Me - You hurt Mommy!!!

He nodded and left. I looked over at yn. She was looking down.

Me - Mommy... Upset???

She looked up at me and smiled a bit. I know it's fake.

Yn - Mommy's just tired...

I watched as she drained the bloody water. She got dressed in this.

She put on a think pad on

She put on a think pad on. We went to the room. I see all of  Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jeongguk stuff are gone. I watched as yn just crawled into bed.

Me - Talk to me Mommy, please!!!

She looked at me.

Yn - Mommy's tired...

She smiled and kissed my head gently rubbing my cheek. I know what she means when she's tired.

Me - Mommy call Daddies to come home now!!!

She shakes her head.

Yn - No it's Okay...

She laid down and I laid next to her until she fell asleep. I frowned & used her phone to text Daddies Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jeongguk then I went downstairs and started writing a note...

ᨏᨐᨓ End Of POVᨓᨐᨏ

Seokjin's POV
We just got the message from yn's phone.

I know it's from Summer

I know it's from Summer. When Decided to go on back to the house. We looked around and I found yn  Sleeping alone. Yoongi found a note on the table in the living room.

Hobi - It says... You all hurt Mommy which was wrong and you need to fix it, I never said I didn't want you, just wanted Mommy to be included now you won't have to ever deal with me again, focus on Mommy, not princess since I am the problem, I love all of you and want to be with you, but I don't think you want me anymore goodbye.

RM - I and Kookie will go look for her...

We nodded as they left...

ᨏᨐᨓ End Of POVᨓᨐᨏ