⬛🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 10⬛

*2 Hours Later*

Yn's POV
Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jeongguk just finished. All of their tentacles went back into their bodies. They each gave me a kiss and then went up to find Summer. I went to the bathroom and take a quick shower. As I got out I managed to find this.

I walked out of the bathroom

I walked out of the bathroom. I see Jeongguk rushing over to me.

Kookie - Mamas!!! We need you!!!

I nodded and he started pulling me gently to the bedroom door that was still locked and Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, and Taehyung were all outside. I went to the door and started knocking.

Me - Baby Open the door!!!

Summer - Not baby cause too much trouble get in way too much!!!

I managed to unlock the door walking in as Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung and Jeongguk walked in behind me. I see she's curled up in the middle of the bed.

Summer - Go away!!! Daddies need to be with Mommy!!!

Me - Mommy's just gonna take a nap.

Summer - Then Daddies go with Mommy!!!

Me - One of your Daddies can come with Mommy you can pick who baby.

Summer - All of them go!!! Need to be with Mommy!!! Fun with Mommy now!!!

I looked at Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jeongguk all of them look angry. I was picked up and through onto the bed as my panties got torn off...

ᨏᨐᨓ End Of POVᨓᨐᨏ

Summer's POV
I just watched in horror as Daddy  Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jeongguk used Mommy yn until she was shaking and bleeding. They all looked at me.

Jin - You happy now!!!

I noticed Mommy yn getting out of the bed and slowly starting to the bathroom. I hear the door lock. I shocked them by punching them all in the face. I ran out of the house before anyone  Stopped me. I can't believe that they would do. That to Mommy!!!

ᨏᨐᨓ End Of POVᨓᨐᨏ