⬛🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 14⬛

Jeongguk's POV
Right now I and Namjoon are out looking for Summer. It wasn't long before we found her in a park. She's just curled up in a t-shirt. I gave her a relaxer before picking her up. We got into the car. I held Summer as Namjoon drove home. As we got home we see yn is awake being held by Jimin. I noticed jimin looked extremely upset rubbing yn's belly.

RM - We're not leaving, we want to fix things alright...

He looked over.

Jimin - No no... Mamas... Was... Bleeding really... Bad...

Jin - A doctor is on the way but he is also right.....we need to fix everything...

Jimin - It's... In... The bathroom...

I felt confused.

Me - What is???

He mouthed "baby". I felt my heart drop.

Me - On geez... Alright... How long till the doctor arrives???

Yoongi - About 30 minutes... He was in a village helping another woman...

We all nodded.

Summer - D-D-Daddies...

Me, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, and Taehyung all looked at her.

Summer -S-S-S-Sorry...

We shake our heads and then kissed her head. She just cried. I picked her up rocking her trying to calm her down.

Hobi - No Mamas sit down...

I looked over to see yn trying to get up.

Yn - Thirsty...

He went and got something for her to drink. Taehyung changed the towel on Jimin's lap as Hoseok gave yn some juice. She drank a bit of it before giving it back to him.

Yn - I'm tried...

Yoongi - The doctor will be here soon Mamas just stay awake...

She nodded slightly. Right then there was a knock on the door. Namjoon went to the door and a few seconds later he came back with the doctor. He started checking yn over. I noticed that Summer had fallen asleep. Yn also fell asleep. The doctor looked confused.

Doctor - She just gave birth less than an hour ago...

We all nodded sadly.

Jimin - Yeah... It's wrapped up in a towel in the bathroom.

He nodded fixing her up.

Doctor - No sex for a month... I had to stitch her up... The only way is with your tentacles... That's it.

We all nodded. He's the only doctor we trust since he knows that we aren't fully human.

Doctor - Her iron is really low now so give her a pill. She's bleeding through Pads so adult diapers until she's healed...

We all looked down.

Tae - Isn't there a stronger pad...

Doctor - Yes, but they are hard to find...

We nodded & Taehyung left going to the store to see if he could find some of her. The doctor gave Seokjin iron pills and pain killers for yn before leaving. I really hope that she will be okay... I really do...

ᨏᨐᨓEnd Of POVᨓᨐᨏ