⬜🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 15⬜

*Several Hours Later*

Yn's POV
I woke up still not feeling so good. I looked around to see Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, Jeongguk, and Summer all around. Jeongguk is holding Summer who is sleeping. I remember that the doctor checked me over.

Me - Should we look for me a nurse???

Jin - You want one???

I shake my head.

Me - No but can y'all handle me needing to be taken care of along with Princess???

Yoongi - Mamas... Of course, we can... Don't think about stuff like that... There are 7 of us...

I nodded looking at all of them.

Me - Just don't get too tried окау...

They all nodded.

Hobi - Don't worry.

I nodded and smiled before feeling tired again. I leaned into Hoseok falling asleep...

ᨏᨏᨐEnd Of POVᨓᨐᨏ

Hoseok's POV
I watched as yn fall asleep again. A few minutes later Taehyung walked in with a few bags.

Tae - After 2 hours I managed to find some strong enough pads that should be able to help Mamas.

We all nodded and I picked yn up. I gave her a bath and then put a pad on her before putting her to bed. A few minutes later Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, Jeongguk, Summer, Seokjin, and Yoongi came in. Jeongguk still had Summer in his arms. She's now awake looking at yn.

Kookie - Wanna lay with Mommy baby???

She nodded.

Summer - Y-Yes D-D-Daddy...

He kissed her head laying her down with yn. She cuddled up with her falling asleep again.

Jin - When does that relaxer wear off???

Kookie - A hour and 1/2

He nodded and we left letting them rest. We all went back down to the living room.

Yoongi - We have to treat them better...

We all nodded.

Me - Yeah... Make sure Mamas is always included and princess is calm.....

We all nodded.

RM - Should we maybe get her some medicine???

Jimin - Who Mamas??? She's got Some, hasn't she???

He shakes his head.

RM - I'm talking about baby.

Tae - Ooh I guess so, what kind of thought???

Kookie - Something to keep her calm.

Jin - I will call the doctor to see what he says

We all nodded and then left the room. It wasn't long after that he came back

Jin - She'll have to be one pill

Yoongi - It will have to be broken if possible

We all nodded.

Me - Maybe put it in something.

We all nodded and just tried to get everything together...

ᨏᨐᨓEnd Of POVᨓᨐᨏ