🟥🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 18🟥

*6 Months Later*

Yn's POV
In the last few months, things have been crazy. we've been trying to find out what we can do for summer. 3 months ago I found out that I was pregnant. I haven't told Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, Jeongguk, and Summer yet. We've all been busy with everything I haven't been able to tell them. Anyways right now I'm in the Pool as the guys were at another appointment with Summer. Well, that was until I hear footsteps. I looked over to see Seokjin, Yoongi, and Hoseok coming in.

Me - What you doing loves...

Jin - Being with you Mamas.

I nodded getting out of the water cover my belly up with my towel. I have started showing. I went over and kissed all of them. They looked at the towel.

Me - What???

Jin - Why are you covering your belly and don't say no reason.

Me - I'll be okay in... Um... 6 months or so.

They all looked at me confused. Yoongi came over and rubbed my cheeks.

Yoongi - Mamas truth now.

I nodded and moved my towel so they can see my belly was swollen. Hoseok placed a hand on my belly rubbing it gently.

Hobi - Are you pregnant?!?

I nodded.

Me - 3 months tomorrow I'll find out the gender...

Jin - And you didn't care to tell us???

Me - When I try something happens with baby...

Yoongi - We told you... There are 7 Of us and baby's part of this too... This is her baby to Mamas...

I nodded rubbing my belly.

Me - I know... Just so much was going on...

They each kissed me gently.

Hobi - we understand and we don't want you stressed, today's appointment should be the last... We find out what's going on... But tell the others Mamas and princess needs to know too.

I nodded then held my head feeling a bit dizzy.

Me - Your right...

Jin - Come on Mamas... Let you get you changed.

I nodded and they got me to the room. I was put into a T-shirt & we went down to the living room and sat down...

ᨏᨐᨓ End Of POVᨓᨐᨏ

Namjoon's POV
Me, Jimin, Taehyung, Jeongguk, and Summer just got home from Summer's last doctor's appointment. Seokjin sent me a message saying that we all need to talk when we got home. Once we got home I see him, Yoongi, Hoseok, and yn in the living room. Yoongi is rubbing yn's belly.

Me - Alright you said we needed to talk about something, what is it???

Yn looked at me and smiled a bit.

Yn - I'm almost 3 months pregnant...

We all smiled at yn as Summer clapped.

Jimin - The doctor found out what's going on with princess...

They all looked at us.

Yn - What is it???

Tae - Her mind is on autopilot, so once she's done something or is relaxed enough she'll zone out, but the meds she was on didn't help either.

They all nodded. Summer just giggled and crawled onto yn's lap. She held her gently as Summer rubbed her belly. Summer squealed and giggled as I laid my head on your shoulder. She smiled at her. I can't tell you how I'm excited that everything is coming together!!!

ᨏᨐᨓ End Of POVᨓᨐᨏ

ᨏᨐᨓ End Of POVᨓᨐᨏ

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.