🟧🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 19🟧

*The Next Day*

Yn's POV
Today is the day that I get to find out what the gender of the baby!!! I have this on.

Right now I'm sitting in the car with Yoongi next to me driving

Right now I'm sitting in the car with Yoongi next to me driving. He placed a hand on my belly as he used the other on the wheel.

Yoongi - How are you feeling???

Me - I'm doing good!!!

Yoongi - Our little bun???

He patted my belly gently. I smiled.

Me - They are good... I can't wait to know their gender!!!

He smiled and nodded. It wasn't long before we made it to the doctor's office. He helped me out of the car. We went on into the place. I sighed myself in then went to find Yoongi sitting in a seat close to the door. I sat down next to him. It wasn't long before I was called back. Once we got to the room Yoongi helped me onto the table. He placed a hand on my belly.

Me - You excited I see.

He looked up at me & nodded.

Yoongi - I really am!!!

I giggled and right then my doctor came into the room. She gave me a smile

Dr - You know the drill sweetheart!!!

I nodded and laid down. I moved my dress up and she place a towel over my legs. She put some gel on my belly. She turned on the screen before moving the stick on my belly. I looked at the screen and I see our baby. I couldn't help, but smile. The doctor looked at us.

Dr - Would you like to know the gender.

Us - Please!!!

She smiled then looked at the screen then looked at us.

Dr - You have a... Daughter on the way!!!

I couldn't help, but smile. I looked at Yoongi and he has the biggest smile on my face. I know that this little girl is gonna be well-loved!!!

ᨏᨐᨓ End Of POVᨓᨐᨏ