🟧💦🔞🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 2🔞💦🟧

🔞This chapter is basically smut so if you don't want to read it please go to the next chapter 🔞

Yn's POV
I see Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung and Jeongguk are smirking at us.

Me - Hi loves...

Jin - Hi love, can we join the fun???

I nodded quickly getting so they could see I was still soaking wet. They all smirked as tentacles popped out of each one of them. Yoongi came over to me. He kissed me gently as he slipped a tentacle into me. I moaned leaning my head back and Opening my legs more for him. I looked over to see Hoseok was buried deep into Summer. I felt Yoongi bite my neck making me close my eyes. I hear Summer gasp but suddenly went quiet. I looked over to see what was going on. I see Namjoon has 2 of his tentacles deep in her mouth. I giggled but then moaned as Yoongi's tentacle getting bigger and I knew he was about to calm. My walls tighten around his tentacle. He moaned and came hard. I sighed as he pumped his cum into me. He hit my g-spot making you squirt. I squirted hard enough for it to land on Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, Jeongguk, and  Summer. Tentacles were stuffed into both me and Summer. All of the guys came deep into us both and I know it's gonna be a long, but fun next few hours...

ᨏᨐᨓ End Of POVᨓᨐᨏ