⬛🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 11⬛

Yn's POV
Right now I'm sitting in the shower.

Yn's POVRight now I'm sitting in the shower

I'm just washing the blood off my legs. I can't believe that Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jeongguk would do something like this to me. I can't tell you how much I want to just curl up and cry. I know they were upset, but I don't get why they take out their anger on me. Once I finished I put on 2 pads and put this on.

I take some pain medicine

I take some pain medicine. I slowly went to the room and laid down...

ᨏᨐᨓ End Of POVᨓᨐᨏ

Yoongi's POV
It's been 3 hours and me,  Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, Jeongguk, and Seokjin just managed to calm down.

Hobi - Wait... Where's Mamas...

We all looked at him and then started running around the house doing our best to find yn. Thankfully it didn't take long before we found her laying on the bed. She was just waking up and you can see the fear in her eyes.

RM - Mamas... You okay???

She nodded, but we saw the blood on the bed and I couldn't help, but feel bad. We keep apologizing to her. I gave her a bath while the others changed the sheets. She was still shaking a bit. I know she's in pain and I can't tell you how bad I feel about it. I managed to get her out and dried off. I got her dressed taken her back into the room. Jimin placed a towel down then I placed her down on it. Taehyung gave her some pain medicine and water. She take them and then laid down going on to sleep. We are gonna have to make this up to her...

ᨏᨐᨓ End Of POVᨓᨐᨏ

Summer's POV
I just made it back home. It's 2:43 in the morning. I'm cold and wet but didn't bother anyone. I just curled up on the couch in the living room crying myself to sleep...

ᨏᨐᨓEnd Of POVᨓᨐᨏ