⬛🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 8⬛

*1 ½ Months Later*

Yn's POV
In the last 1½ months, things have been okay. Right now I'm sitting in Mama's shop at the flea market. I'm just helping her with everything like I did when I was younger. As I'm helping I hear someone come up and I see someone pointing at a bag. I couldn't help, but smile.

Me - A beautiful bag... Do you want me to add a name to it???

Summer - Yeah!!! Princess!!! Mommy's Princess!!!

I looked over in shock. I see Summer looking drained and sad. As Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung and Jeongguk stood behind her.

Me - Hello...

Kookie - We are sorry Mamas...

I just shook my head.

Me - Don't worry about it.

I got the bag Summer wanted and I started putting "Mommy's Princess" on it.

Taehyung - It's been 2 months... We miss you... Do you hate us that much???

Me - I don't hate y'all.

Summer - Then why Mommy leave Us... Mommy no want us...

I looked at her.

Me - The guys only want you, baby...

I finished the bag and then gave it to Summer.

Summer - Want Mommy...

I patted her cheek again. I had tears running down her face. I hugged her gently.

Me - Shhh you're okay...

Namioon - I'm really sorry... Please come home... We miss you... Summer's been a wreck... Please Mamas we need you...

I looked at him, Jimin, Taehyung, Jeongguk
Seokjin, Yoongi, and Hoseok. They all looked drained as well. I sighed and nodded.

Me - Okay... I have to work the rest of the day.

They all nodded walking away. I keep working Mama's shop. I wonder if I'm making the right decision to go home...

ᨏᨐᨓ End Of POVᨓᨐᨏ