Chapter 7:

Third Person Pov:

'Damn it!' Y/n mentally yells as she shuffles in the school, running down the hallway. Se may have gotten up late, sue to her laziness.

Once she makes it to the classroom, she's relieved to see she made it in time. But pause to see the classroom shivering and yelling at Nendou. 'Damn, what happened to them?'

Spotting Saiki, she moves over to him. "Hey, what's going on with everybody?"

"The air heater broke and now everyone's cold. They're crowding around Nendou, asking for a heat packet. And Hairo..." The two looks over to Kirishima's secret love chil- I mean, Hairo doing sit ups causing a lot of heat to spread around him. "Hairo's being Hairo."

"Stop! He's just kidding around." Aran says as he stands in front of the crowd shouting for one of Nendou's heating packets.

"What?"

"There's no heat packets."

"I'm not kidding around." Nendou says confused.

"You idiot! If you stick on heat packets in this kind of cold, it's bound to cause an uproar!" Aran scolds him.

"What?"

Aran proceeds to tell him the dangers of that. With the help of Kaidou, who made i more dramatic.

Y/n deadpans as she turns to the door. "I'm going home."

Saiki grabs her shoulder, stopping her. "No you're not."

She sighs as she turns back around. "Fine..."

Long story short, the class decided to night cold. But a window broke. Luckily, Saiki made the cold air come in as warm air while the kids were distracted by the new teacher's kindness.

So yeah, another weird whether episode.

~~~~~~~~

"Y/n, have you heard of the new freshman everyone's been talking about?" Teruhashi asks as she and Y/n walk down the halls to their class together.

The brown girl nods. "Yeah, I have. Everyone kept calling her cute. It's kinda making me curious to meet her."

"I'm curious too." Teruhashi smiles as the two walk inside their classroom. She decides to sit beside Y/n and the two conversate a little.

Unknowingly, the new freshman had come to see who the two are. When the blonde freshman laid her eyes on them, her ego broke.

"Do you hear that?" Teruhashi asks, hearing yelling from outside the classroom. Y/n nods and the two get up from their seats and walk outside the classroom to see two boys yelling. "What's all this commotion?"

"Are you fighting?" Y/n asks genuinely confused.

'They're even prettier up close!' The blonde freshman thinks to herself. 'Stop! Don't complement the enemies!'

"Of course not."

"We're just fooling around."

'They made up! They stop fighting because these girls showed up." The freshman stares at the two in disbelief. "My beauty causes conflict, but theirs go beyond that. They bring people together."

"You wanna go to the cafeteria? We can show you the way." Teruhashi smiles at the freshman.

The two girls show the freshman the cafeteria.

"This is the fastest way to the cafeteria." Teruhashi says politely. "Your name is Imu, right? That's such a cute name! Your pigtails suit you!"

"Really?" The blonde freshman suddenly gets excited.