☣ SAMAINA / ASHDEEP ☣ (REVIEWS)

OS -

1) Love with lies by the01hiddengirl26

 Title : 2.5/5 

The Title is nice but could have come with something more convincing, more unique..It's a common one. 

Cover + blurb : 5/10

Cover is not at all impressive, no creativity nothing, it feels like a picture had been placed and nothing else, no author's name too on it. Blurb is nice and gripping. 

Originality + Creativity :  5/10

It lacks creativity though the plot seems original and a bit different not entirely though, but it's a nice effort on the author's part. 

Character development :  12/20

It's impressive and it's been shown properly but the author still needs a lot of improvement in this department. 

Grammar : 8.5/20

There are lots of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes, a reader might feel disinterested in it. 

Interaction with Readers :  7/10

The author has interacted with almost all her reader's but needs to work up a bit more on it. 

Draw : 2/5

I didn't felt that much needed draw in the book. Although the plot is a gripping one but somewhere it feels the story is stuck at a place and the author seems confused at that point in the story. 

Overall impression : 12.5/20

Overall it's a great story but as I mentioned earlier this points doesn't hold up a reader's interest for a long time. Needs a lot of improvement as it has a great potential. 

Total : 54.5/100 

2) LOVE NEEDS WORDS by Mansi_Creations

Title : 5/5

The title is perfect for the story, very impressive.

Cover + blurb : 10/10

Cover and blurb are also perfect for the story and are gelling well with it.

Originality + Creativity :  10/10

The plot is very much original and very creative. 

Character development :  18/20

What the character's are going through, their feelings, how they were initially and afterwards, feeling the absence of each other, to confessing, to realisation is perfectly depicted. 

Grammar : 18/20

Interaction with Readers :  10/10