☣ ROUND 4 ☣ (FOR JUDGES)

Round 4 -

1) This round is for judges only and they are required to follow the below format while judging.

2) Judges are required to read 10 - 12 chapter's in the books which is allotted to them, if they wants to read further it's all up to them.

3) Last date to submit the results on 3rd June at 12.00 pm IST.

4) Judges are required to write every bit of the below mentioned format but don't be too harsh or lenient. I will be checking it before publishing the results.

5) Any doubts/ queries DM me, do not comment here.

~~~~~

Format -

Title (5) -

How original is the title? Does it correspond to the story?

Cover + Blurb (10) -

Does the cover look appealing? Is it eyecatching? Does the blurb make you want to dive into the story?

Originality + Creativity (10) -

Is the plot of the story original and/ or creative? How much creativity you see in the story/ writer?

Character Development (20) -

Are the characters unique in their own different ways? Is there any development of the characters throughout the story or are stuck up at the same spot?

Grammar (20) -

Is there proper grammar, with capitalisation and punctuation? Are there too many mistakes? (A few mistakes is okay) Does it make sense?

Interaction with Reader's (10) -

Does the author respond to their reader's? It's a important part on any author's part to interact with their reader's who take their time to read their work.

Draw (5) -

Are you drawn towards the story? Does it pull in reader's or is it only for first two parts only?

Overall Impression (20) -

What the story make you feel? Did you liked it? Did it have an everlasting impression on you? Did it make you read the book till the very last chapter? Did it make you want to read it again and again?

Total (100) -

Reviews -