☣ VARIA ☣ (REVIEWS)

SS -

1) Perfectly imperfect by angelhuex

Title: 5/5

Amazing title and relates the story very well

Cover: 9/10

Cover needs to be more attractive you could have used the pictures of the characters to make it look more attractive. Blurb is amazing and relatable to story.

Originality+ creative: 9/10

Orginal and creative work done by the writer absolutely loved it.

Character development: 20/20

Character development have been done beautifully, and no doubt characters are unique in their own ways.

Grammar: 19/20

Amazingly written story but the chapters were little too short. Grammar of the writer is amazing.

Interaction with readers: 5/10

Interaction with readers lacks, as the writer had not replied to their readers

Draw: 5/5 

Absolutely, i have been hooked to the book.

Overall impression: 19/20

Really enjoyed reading the story but as the chapters were little too short as mentioned before too.

Total: 91/100

2) A trip to Paris by varia_is_heart

Title: 5/5

Absolutely lovely title.

Cover + blurb: 9/10

Absolutely loved the cover but I will say that you should put some more things in the blurb to make your book more attractive.

Originality+ creativity: 10/10

For sure it was original work of writer. And creative too.

Character development: 20/20

Amazingly done. And yeah the characters are unique in their own way.

Grammar: 19/20

The writer should work on their writing skills and the grammar Is good.

Interaction with readers: 10/10

The writer had interacted with people which is the plus point and also has replied to almost all of their readers.