☣ ABHINAVI ☣ (REVIEWS)

SS -

1) love in Arrange by -gehrxiyxxn_

Title: 4/5
Cover+Blurb: 9/10
Originality and creativity: 8/10
Character development: 19/20
Grammar: 19/20
Interaction with readers: 5/10
Draw: 4/5
Overall impression: 19/20

Total: 87/100

Review -

The title of the story is original as well as it suits the story so it would be a 4/5.

The cover of story is really attractive and eye-catching and the blurb is also really amazingly written so it would be 9/10.

The story is original as well as creative and really well written so it would be 8/10.

The characters are well written and developed so it would be 19/20.

There are very less grammatical mistakes and all the sentences make sense so it would be 19/20.

The author has interacted with the readers in several initial chapters but the interaction has reduced after a few chapters so it would be 5/10.

The story draws the attention of the reader and makes them read the story so it would be 4/5.

Overall the story is great, original and well written so it would be 19/20.

2) Relationships by SidashixFanfics

Title: 3/5
Cover+Blurb: 5/10
Originality and creativity: 3/10
Character development: 8/20
Grammar: 19/20
Interaction with readers: 2/10
Draw: 2/5
Overall impression: 9/20

Total: 51/100

Review -

The title of the story suits it but could have been more creative so it would be 3/5.

The cover is great but there is not exactly any blurb given so it would be 5/10.

The story is not original it's based on a filter copy video and all the storyline of Sid and Ashi is taken from there as it is so it would be 3/10.

The characters are nice but not as well developed as they should be also the story is more like in SidAshi category (if that's the name I don't exactly know so..) and Abhinavi is not mentioned in the story like I didn't read Abhishek's name and I think all this should be in Overall category but I am writing it here because they are characters so.. yeah! It would be 8/20.

There are very less grammatical mistakes and there is proper sleep punctuation present in the story so it would be 19/20.

There is very rare interaction of the author with the readers so it would be 2/10.

The story draws you to read till end if you haven't watched that video ft. Ayush Mehra and Barkha Singh so because of it being a ditto copy of the video the draw would be 2/5.