☣ VARIA ☣ (REVIEWS)

SS -

1) A trip to Paris by varia_is_heart

Title: 5/5

Amazing title.

Cover+blurb: 8/10

Cover is nice but could be more attractive. Blurb is too short you could have added some more things to it to attract the readers towards your book.

Originality+Creative: 8/10

It was a original work done by the writer and was really good. 

Character development: 18/20

Definitely the characters were different in their own ways. There development have been done beautifully.

Grammar: 7/20

Grammar is good yet the writer needs to improve their writing skills.

Interaction with readers: 10/10

Writer had interacted to readers and also had replied to their comments which is a nice thing.

Draw: 5/5.

overall I really liked the story and enjoyed it too.

Overall impression: 19/20

It was an amazing story with different storyline which I enjoyed thoroughly. Yet I will repeat the writer needs to improve their writing skills overall it was good and enjoyable story.

Total: 80/100

2) Perfectly imperfect by angelhuex

Title: 5/5

Amazing title and is matching with the story too. Great.

Cover+blurb: 9/10

One mark is lessened because of the cover like it's good but not that attractive you could have added some pictures of the main leads of your story to look it more attractive. Blurb is nice and is matching with your story.

Originality+Creative: 10/10

No doubt it's author's original work and is creative too. I really liked the storyline which is unique in its own way. 

Character development: 20/20

Characters are amazing. And their development had been done amazingly. 

Grammar: 19/20

Grammar is fine just a little bit mistakes.

Interaction with readers: 7/10

Writer had interacted with their readers but not much, he/she has replied to the comments but not to the all so yaa..