☣ SIDASHI ☣ (REVIEWS)

OS -

1) Online Love by Ria_cutiepie

Title: 3/5
Cover+Blurb: 7/10
Originality and creativity: 9/10
Character development: 18/20
Grammar: 19/20
Interaction with readers: 10/10
Draw: 5/5
Overall impression: 19/20

Total: 90/100

Review -

The title of the story is great and it suits the story but it is kind of pretty common so it would be 3/5.

The cover of the story looks great but it could have been more eye-catching and the blurb, well it's a one-shot so there is no Blurb so it would be 7/10.

The story is original and creative as well. The story is really awesome and amazingly beautiful so it would be 9/10.

The characters are well written and developed so it would be 18/20.

There are very less grammatical mistakes so it would be 19/20.

The author has interacted strongly with the readers so it would be 10/10.

The story draws a reader to read the story till end so it would be 5/5 too.

Overall the story is great and amazingly written. After reading the reader wants to read it again and several other similar stories so it would be 19/20.

••••••

SS -

1) Aankhon Aankhon mein by Ria_cutiepie

Title: 3.5/5
Cover+Blurb: 7/10
Originality and creativity: 8/10
Character development: 16/20
Grammar: 17/20
Interaction with readers: 9/10
Draw: 4/5
Overall impression: 18/20

Total: 82.5/100

Review -

Well the title is good and all. It's not really suitable but more like old romantic movies so it would be a 3.5/5.

The cover is really amazing and eye-catching whereas the blurb of the story is not really that interesting so it would be 7/10.

The story is original but kind of a similar plot to many other stories so it would be 8/10 for this category.

The characters are written nice but could have been better than they already are so it would be 16/20.

There are very less grammatical mistakes so it would be 17/20.

Writer has strongly interacted with the readers so it would be 9/10.