☣ RAYA ☣ (REVIEWS)

OS -

1) Family by -Sarcy-

 Title : 3/5 

The Title is could have been different, there is nothing unique in it. 

Cover + blurb : 9/10

Cover is beautiful no changes in that. Blurb is quite good too. 

Originality + Creativity :  7/10

The plot is'nt original one but the author has moulded it in her own way along with bring in her creativity and working on it.

Character development :  17.8/20

It's nice as all the characters are given equal importance but the drawback is reader's can't connect with them emotionally, you don't feel for them as the author has intended to do. 

Grammar : 20/20

There are no grammatical errors or spelling mistakes so no improvement needed. 

Interaction with Readers :  5/10

The interaction with the reader's is very very less. 

Draw : 5/5

The plot is really interesting one which makes the reader's instantly a part of it and the world the author has created. 

Overall impression : 18.2/20

Overall it's a beautiful story totally justified the title though it could have something else, as it doesn't creat that kind of excitement by just seeing it. 

Total : 85/100

••••••

LS (FF) -

1) Made for each other by JoDude11

 Title : 5/5 

The Title is quite unique one telling in what's the story is about.

Cover + blurb : 7.8/10

Cover is lovely but I wish the author had worked on the texture and color as no creativity is seen in it but it's a lovely effort from her side though. I wish the blurb was a bit more elaborated but still it did created that kind of excited in the air. 

Originality + Creativity :  10/10

The plot is very much original and the way the author has worked on her creativity bringing in the character's and the story is great. 

Character development :  20/20

It's really impressive and the author has made her character's unique too in their own way connecting with the reader's that you feel for them.