☣ SAMAINA / ASHDEEP ☣ (REVIEWS)

OS -

1) A BOND BEYOND WORDS by Mansi_Creations

Title : 5/5

A unique and intriguing title, just one look at it and it compels you to check it immediately.

Cover + Blurb : 9/10

Cover is just perfect for the story and is completely gelling well with it, getting an insight what's it all about. Blurb is intriguing and interesting but I wish it should be a bit more elaborate.

Originality + Creativity : 10/10

The plot is completely original and the way the author has kept her reader's hooked with the twists and turns, by bringing in her own creativity in it is just amazing.

Character Development : 20/20

All the character's are given due importance and their transition is shown perfectly throughout the story.

Grammar : 19.5/20

No grammatical mistakes and spelling errors just a bit here and there.

Interaction with Reader's : 10/10

The author has interacted with all her reader's.

Draw : 5/5

It draws in a reader instantly in it with a very beautiful message conveyed through it.

Overall : 19.9/20

Overall it's just a beautiful book that you crave to read again and again. I loved and enjoyed it a lot.

Total : 98.4/100

••••••

TS -

1) A NIGHT WITH MY KIDNAPPER by Mansi_Creations

Title : 5/5

The title is very impressive.

Cover + blurb : 10/10

Cover is perfect for the story and blurb too. Just reading it, makes the reader curious and intrigued to check it out. 

Originality + Creativity :  9/10

The plot is very much original and I just loved it.