Chapter - 1

, " What's a pretty girl like you doing here alone? " the girl in red turn around, her grey eyes looking straight at the man, " No particular reason, " she reply gulping her drink down in one go.

She never had to looked for prey, they always come runing into the trap. The man smile handsomely, while the girl was turning around, he secretly wave a hand over her drink casually, sprinkling something which quickly dissolved into the liquid.

This is a new drug fíltro agápis , which is said to be very strong drug and easily dissolved in liquid . It had been raging success in the black market, very expensive. Which he somehow get a hand on.

The girl smile secretly , playing along with the man ploy. Pretending as if she was drinking the drink , after a few while she massage her head , dizzy . The man quick support her, " It work quite fast" he mumbled.

She stumbled as the guy lead her out of the bar. But secretly used her hair to cover her face from the camera. The atmosphere in the bar reaching it climax, nobody had the time to care for the girl who had been carried out. Even if they do see, they would choose not to intervene.

The man bring her in run down hotel , the receptionist barely even sparing the time to looked at them . He entered the room , he pushed her down on the rusty and old bed, which make a creak sound.

The man start to turn his back on her to take off his clothes , she get up. Climbing quietly and quickly out of bed , slowly taking out the dagger from the holster. She covered the guy mouth quickly and slashed his throat in one swift move. The man convulsing, his eyes open wide in shock. He try to scream, but only make an indescribable noise.

She rolled her eyes back enjoying the feeling as the warm human blood covered her hand. The fear in the man eyes only excite her further,  slowly approach him with no intention of hurrying much to the man's horror. The man trying his best to crawl away from her using his hand, leaving a trail of blood on the floor .

The eerie sound her heels make as she stepped onto the floor, seemed to be in beat with the clock hand ticking.

She plunge the knife into the man chest, slowly slashing down making the man gasped for air . Taking out his heart, she write on the wall using the man blood.

, " The justice was blinded by money , so  I do it in their stead, "

She entered the bathroom slowly getting rid of the blood in her hand. And quickly clear all of her traces, cleaning and completely not leaving a trace.

The man is no saint either, he destroy the life of countless girl. In all likeness his death would rather be celebrate than mourn , that's how bad he is. He get away with all the crime due to his rich father . She just avenged the countless girls that had fallen victim to him.

There was a life girl who he raped, the family was not one to keep silent. They fight for their daughter, the truth was twisted into something that never was.

The victim had become the criminal, the man decided to become " benevolent " and not pressed charges. The man smile as he won was truly disgusting, the girl eyes stripped of all hope, like a lifeless body. Will forever be etched in her mind.

Soon the girl was unable to live on anymore, the scrutiny of the society and the murmur when she entered the classroom was too much for her, gradually she receded in a shell made of her pain and grieve . With no one reaching out their hand, she drown in sorrow and pain. She died by committing suicide.

This is why most parents decided against pressing charges and keep quite. It's not cause they don't want to, but for their daughter life they keep quite. They don't want their daughter to suffer the same fate like that girl.

She left from the back of the hotel quietly, like a death angel she show up and leave with no trace that she had been here. Except the glaring blood on the wall, and the death body with their heart dug out.

Author 's note ~

Please excuse my tacky writing skill as I've never written a bloody scene, I promise I will try to improve.

Please vote 🔪