Chapter - 3

Sometimes Senara feel tad a bit insecure, like this moment .

The handsome red haired gentlemen with a green eyes stand in front of Mallory, blushing profusely while handing her the flower , the students in the hallway cheer, " Accept him. " a shout come and other people join in.

Senara looked at the scene for a while, Mallory accepts the flower Senara is a little confused. Mallory never accept anyone's flower especially after they start dating she become colder towards any of her suitor, extinguished all their hope before it snowballed into an avalanche.

Senara retreat quietly, unaware of the eyes following her back. Mallory's beautiful grey eyes darken ever so slightly, " I have someone else that I like. " she had hoped to provoke her cause of what she said last night, from the looked of it she failed.

She shoved the flowers back to the boy's hand, " Who? " the boy was not backing down, he had like her for so long , he is unwilling to go down without a fight.

, " None of your business. " her eyes dimmed, she smile coldly this boy dare to blocked her way.

, " Where is he better than me? "

, " You can't even compared to the ground she walked on. "

******

Mallory is indeed capable, she is the top student here in the Royal  Academy of Paris. She got job offers from countless prestigious company before she even graduate , one that was able to make it to Fortune 500 .

Her luxurious apartment was also bought in her own money, with her beauty she is also very popular among boys. The campus heartthrob.

Compare to her she still have to rely on her parent for financial support , she is not that excellent in her academic, she didn't even have a single job offer yet.

Compare to her Mallory is like a Godly existence, that the fate favour like a lead in a novel and she is just a side character, a hustle of life.

She is still unsure about life about what path she should take and in what way , but she do know she want to be a part of hers.

She really don't know what she planned to do after graduation, she should go back to spend sometimes with her family for a while. She shake her head, quickly getting rid of that idea.

While walking carelessly she missed a steps and twist her legs and hit her knee on the ground. She try to get up but she fall down again and sit on the ground in an embarrassing position.

Her knee started to bleed, very striking against her pale white skin, she frown in pain.

Senara heard a footsteps behind her, followed by the laughter of a man whom she is all too familiar with. The sound died down like the footsteps that stopped
, " I'll call you back later. "

John walked towards Senara and kneel one knee besides her, " How do you hurt yourself again? " his hazel eyes contained a trace of helplessness, seeing her stubbornly keeping her mouth shut.

Although she had already broken up with him, she instinctively act like how she used to when he is around before they separated. Habits are really scary , she gotta get rid of them soon.

, " Let bring you to the infirmary, the nurse would be so proud that you haven't visited this long. " he tease her while picking her up bridal style.

Just when he was about to walked again, " What do you think you're doing? " the voice contain warning, Senara glance at Mallory who was seething in anger.

She cleverly take back her intention to talk seeing her murderous eyes, Mallory a heartless killer exert a pressure and an eerie feeling in John. But, he ignored it.

Mallory was clearly not looking for the answer, and was about to take Senara from his hand but he didn't budge a single bit.

She didn't want to hurt Senara by forcefully taking her, seeing her injury.
She gave a look at Senara who squirmed in this bastard embrace, Senara raise her arms in the air silently asking her to hold her.

John didn't get involved again when Senara was not against it . Mallory hold her in her embrace and bring her to the nurse office," Mallory " after they have walked for a while Mallory didn't show any intention to speak, so she speak up first.

Mallory glanced at her without saying a words and walk to the nurse office, the nurse was not there when they had reached the infirmary, Senara was place on the bed to sit. Mallory was about to walked away when Senara tugged her sleeve, the feeble force was enough to make her stopped. Mallory turn towards her waiting for what she planned on doing.

Senara really don't know what to do, she keep quite and think about what she should say. Anyway she didn't even do anything to make her angry.

, " Senara. " Mallory soft whisper can be heard clearly in the quiet room , " I can comply when you said you don't want other people to know we're in a relationship " but she really can't stand seeing you in another man's embrace, she really can't especially not him. Mallory is scared that Senara will suddenly packed up and leave, leave her alone and be with someone else.

If that happened she can't guarantee that she will not go crazy, she really don't know what to do, " Please don't be close to him again, " Mallory place her head on Senara shoulder with a defeated look on her face.

The thought that there was a time that she didn't exist in her life and John was with her , the fact that John was Senara first love didn't make the situation any better.

, " I was not the one who received the flower from that boy, and received countless confession and letter a day. John was just helping me. " Senara reply with a little sarcasm remembering the scene just now.

, " Wasn't it you who don't want to publicise our relationship? Why don't we do that? No one would dare to do it again. " she kissed her eyelids.

Senara don't believe one bit that that will stopped them, " I don't believe so, they are quite courageous. "

, " I will make them. " Senara give no reply, Mallory sigh and get some medication to help her. Senara not wanting to make their relationship public is like a kind of safe guard , she don't know how long this relationship will last so even if they break up she won't have to face other people questioning her or their mockery. Mallory isn't aware of such thought, but she knows it's a way Senara draw a line between them and she didn't like this boundary one bit.

She gently clean the wound and apply some medication, " We gotta get you to the hospital. " she looked at Senara slightly red ankle , feeling distress . Senara felt that it doesn't hurt that much anymore and it's fairly good now and find no need to go to the hospital.

Mallory picked her up and walked towards her car, countless eyes fall on them, the whole time Senara buried her face on the nape of Mallory neck.

, " I'm tired I don't want to go to the hospital, I want to rest. " Senara words fell to a deaf ear, she really do not need to go to the hospital, she looked at the hand on her lap thinking to herself that the doctors will really laughed at her going there for such a minor injury. Mallory leaned back and get the bag on the back of the seat for Senara and place it on her lap.

Senara look at it curiously and open it, seeing the beautiful watch she find it a little familiar, " Is this the watch that I say I wanted today's morning? " Mallory nods watching her with a smile.

, " Thank you, thank you" Senara lean over and give a flying kiss on her cheek and try on the watch, " Is it pretty? " she show off proudly asking for a compliments , completely getting rid of the depressive mood just now. This is the way it should be, Senara should always be happy and to make it happen she is willing to do anything.

, " It looked pretty on you. " Mallory reply starting the car.

Senara smile happily, it would be a dream come true if they could stay this way.

Author's note

Date : 23 . July. 22

Time : 12:57 a. m

Please vote and follow