Chapter - 9

Senara nestled in Mallory's embrace comfortably, rubbing her soft and delicate cheek against her shoulder in a coquettish manner , her pink lips parted slightly making Mallory can't help but lean down to capture those lips.

Smiling against the kiss in happiness, after finally managing to grabbed her attention. She wrapped her arm around her neck responding to her kisses, she wrapped her arms around the smaller woman's waist pulling her closer, eliminating whatever distance there was .

She bit down on her bottom lips softly, she is always like this. When she felt like she didn't get enough attention from her, acting coquettely , tickling her heart with her small little action and distracting her from her work. However, she can sense that this time it was different.

, " What do you want? " she pulled away a long, inquiring in a husky and sexy voice.

Senara bit her lips, ashamed that her plan was discovered way too early . Her face was covered in a pinkish hue making her more lovely, Mallory can't help but lean down to kiss her again.

Senara move her legs, intending to get up and sit somewhere else . Currently she is sitting on her lap, how could mallory let her leaves her. Her hand was like a steel not moving an inch, Senara struggle for awhile but was completely helpless against her strength.

Seeing her moist eyes looking at her accusingly, she didn't have the heart to not fulfilled her wish. Senara walks around and settle down on the chair in the opposite side of the table , " Mal, " she probe carefully, with a chin resting on her hand, Mallory gazes at her with a fondness . Like the person before was her greatest treasure," I'm leaving. " before Senara could complete her sentence the bone biting chill from her eyes made her pause.

Mallory's eyes turned slightly red, like she was holding back a storm and was on the brink of collapse. She is leaving her? Ridiculous, she could only dream of it! No she didn't even allowed her to dream about it, she can only be hers. No one else but her in this life or the life that comes after, she can't leave her.

Seeing the increasingly gloomy air around her , " I won't be gone for long. " she persuade silently when she felt like she had misunderstanding about her words, " They called from ... Home. " her mouth felt a little bitter when she called that place home.

, " and asked me to come back. " the gloominess surrounding her was dispelled like the darkness when the sun rises, if she dares to think about leaving her she would chained her and forever locked her in place. She won't be able to set a single foot outside again or even leaves her.

Fortunately, she didn't have to take such action . She didn't care what means she had to used as long as they were able to keep her by her side.

, " For what reason? " her gaze on her was particularly sharp in that moment.

, " I don't know they didn't say it. " Senara lay her head on the table whilst answering .

, " How long? " Mallory eyes softened a little, " A month? " they never specified anything.

, " That's too long, come back after 3 days. " it's better if she gets back here faster least she met someone that pique her interest and wants to leave her . She looked at the paper in her hand trying her best to not let her thought stray.

, " But, how can I return after just three days? " she looked up.

, " Then don't go. " she reply back easily.

Senara looked at the person in front of her slightly speechless, " I can't just not go. " she is not that excited to go there either .

Looking at her, Mallory puts down her paper and say with slight hesitation, " A week at max. " she can indulge her in anything except her staying far away from her.