Chapter - 8

In the blink of an eye time passed, the autumn soon fade with time and the winter comes . Senara looked down at the ring on her finger, twisting it around feeling a little surreal like she was dreaming. The ring was simple silver ring with a little blue stone in the middle and a flower like pattern engraved delicately. Just like how she liked it.

Gazing at the snowflakes that was falling through the floor to ceiling window. She didn't want to lose it, she is afraid of saying no to her. It probably won't last long, but she greedily want to hold onto her long as she can.

Want to hold onto the warmth and tenderness she gave her, she raised her left hand up observing the ring on her finger. But, she still wants to leave a leeway for herself, a way out in case it all go down the hills.

She didn't want to be a laughing stock like her mother, a woman who had no way out can only stay to suffer. Society is a weird place their mouth will comfort you, their eyes will judge you. What comes out of their mouth is not always what goes on in their head.

It's better if she bury these under the snow, so even if anything goes wrong other won't have the chance to see her pain. Being with someone so dazzling as her , she didn't think that person will be hers alone for a lifetime, even if that day when she no longer love her did happened other won't have the chance to laugh at her state , she will have the opportunity to leave and retreat quietly.

Senara might want to claim that her parent's relationship never affected her in any form on her , unfortunately her action say otherwise. Even when she is in love she instinctively looked for a way to escape . Mentally prepared herself for it, it as if she is already anticipated their marriage to take turn for the worse.

The sound of footsteps make her looked up , today Mallory seem particularly happy like she had obtain something that she wished for after a long time. Her eyes gleaming in a bright light, her usual cold stoic face show a rarely seen smile.
Her gaze full of gentleness for the person who looked at her .

Mallory walked forward and sit down next to her, taking her directly into her arms.

Senara put her hand on her left chest, listening to her beating heart. She move her finger in a circular motion against the clothes . She didn't dare to think this heart will always belong to her.

," I've finished the preparation. "

, " Hmmm. " Senara let out a low humming sounds in reply.

Mallory is a little confused why Senara wants to move, but she never said no to her and she didn't planned on doing it now. It was quite the trouble doing all the procedure looking for a job and new university and the transfer process ,she do it without a complain, all Senara had to do is say what she wants and she is at her command, it's her greatest pleasure to fulfilled her wish.

, " Anything bothering you? " Mallory asked seeing how down she was, Senara who was a little daze shake her head.

Mallory slid her hand along her chin, and leaned down engaging her in a soft gentle kiss.

, " I love you. " she whispers under her breathe, with all my heart, my soul. She take her small hand and place it on her left chest.

, "I know. " Senara turn her eyes away evading her affectionate gaze, unable to bear the intensity of her piercing gaze.

Mallory had never heard Senara said she love her, she bow and kiss those slender fingers. Although, action speak louder than words a person would wish to hear their favorite person to say that she love them, have a reply when she said those words to her, this had nothing to do with how strong their love is but even just as a kind of reassurance .