Chapter - 5

Waking up the next day was pure torture, her head was pounding and she fell weird and light headed. She throw some painkiller in her mouth, drink water to quickly swallow it. She gag, she hate bitter medicines the most.

Senara force herself to get ready for the few classes she had today, they are having some programme so she had only two classes . Some politicians and graduated students will come to give some speech. The student that is said to come here is even said to be quite successful in the finance industry.

After that there will be some play from the drama clubs, and other trivial things she don't remember. She get up lazily from the bunk bed, found that they were already gone. Just , then Vivi barged into the room, " I was just about to wake you up! " she scanned her face with concern, " Last night... " Senara snapped her head back, " Nothing happened last night. " the signal was obvious, she didn't want to talk about it.

, " Okay, but if you want I'm always here." Senara isn't traumatized by the event , the initial shock and experience was scary but she had calm down .

, " Help me pick a clothes, while I wash. " Senara went to the bathroom whilst tying her hair in a bun, " Be quick, we're almost late. " Senara reply with a hum.

The steam slowly rise from the water covering the glass wall in a thin layer of water. Her fair skin covered in a lovely pale pink, she get out of the shower wrapping the towel around herself. She wipe the mirror and looked at her face, a pair of grey eyes come to her mind. She closed her eyes to clear her mind and went out to get the clothes.

She looked at the clothes that is laid on the bed poked her cheek with her tongue, turn towards her friend looking up and down at her attire in distaste, "We're going to school not clubbing. " looking at the strap dress in front of her , with a length only up to mid-thigh.

Vivi looked at her with an innocent smile, " Wear it might meet someone hot. " she winked at her playfully.

Senara didn't know what had come over her after many blaming and convincing she wear the nude dress with spaghetti strap, wearing a simple gold necklace and a bracelet with a gemstone shaped like butterflies for accessories with some plain white sneakers.

She curl her hair, she go with a natural look. Didn't apply the foundation, some eyeliner and mascara to make her eyes standout, some pale pink lips with gloss.
While she was reapply the eyeliner, Vivi keep on hurrying her. She glanced at the time take one last look at herself, take her bags and hurried out.

Vivi also locked their dorm, holding Senara hand they run down the building that was almost empty towards the campus which is 20 minutes away by foot.

The wind blow making goosebumps rise on her body, she suddenly realized she forgot her jacket! The dress hug her tightly, perfectly showing her big and round boobs, with a small waist and long legs .

Vivi start her two wheeler, Senara sits sideway on the back hugging her waist for support. They quickly rushed to the campus.

Senara take the helmets off reaching her destination and passed it to her friend , " Wait for us in the usual place. " her friend shouts while driving away.

She turn on her heels, and walk around the path , seeing that it was still 15 minutes before the start of the lecture.

Well the short walk turn out a little too long, now she is hurrying back towards the building! She was breathing heavily,by the time she reached class.

She take out the book from her bags, the girls behind her whisper to themselves, giggling, " Didn't they say that she is taken? I heard she is with Timothy. " needless to say her interest is pique, any gossip whether she knows the person or not interested her.