Chapter - 2 (18+)

*It's my first time writing this type of scene *

, " Mallory " the girl in the red dress looked up towards the girl who called out softly to her, the murderous look in her eyes gradually fading replace by endless amount of softness.

, " Senara, " she approach the woman with brown eyes and black silky hair, she was rubbing her eyes still a half asleep.

, " Ummm.. " she snuggled in her embrace, Mallory kissed her lover's eyes with a doting look on her face, her slender hair running through her hair.

, " Mal, what's that weird smell? " Senara looked towards her a little confused, Mallory paused , " Nothing, you smelt wrong. " she rubbed the tip of her nose against her and carried her up slowly moving toward their bedroom.

She lay her down gently on the bed and entered the bathroom, and washed herself clean and throughoutly, if there is one person she don't want them to know about her deed it would be Senara. Her little angel should not be tainted by anyone , she would not forgive them even herself .

She looked at the distorted image in the mirror, wipe the glass to see herself. Droplets of water dripping from the tip of her hair, her pale and white skin contain a pinkish color, with her sexy lips slightly ajar. It's no wonder that perverted man approach her in a hurry.

She wipe her hair and wear the bath robe.

She could bear anything but not the fear in her eyes, she don't know how she will react when she come to know but it would be anything but good.

Her eyes darken slightly thinking of the possibilities that she would leave, she should and will never find out. Since, you had entered my world without permission don't even think about leaving me.

She opened the bathroom door, looking at the small figure on the bed hugging a puppy plushie gazing up at her phone while sleeping , the darkness in her heart dissipate seeing her.

Mallory walked to the bed, slowly leaned down to capture her lips. She gently pried her sweet lips opened and explore her mouth. Pulling her closer to herself, she loosen the string on the bath robe and slowly take them off.

Revealing a strong and beautiful back, two pair of cherry and a pair of long slender legs , with a thin waist. Her long black hair cascading down on her back like a waterfall, her grey eyes darken in lust .

She slowly start to caress Senara thigh , inching towards the inner chamber. The sweet moan that escape her lips never failed to aroused her.

Mallory caresses her inner thigh gently, and teasingly pushed her finger against the cloth feeling it wet.

With a smirk she rubbed her with a little more force that make Senara tremble in pleasure, it's not enough she wants more.
The tease against her cloth make her yearn more.

, " Mal.... " she looked at Mallory aggrievedly, with her big brown eyes.

Mallory licked her chapped lips , slid her hand inside her clothes. She hold Senara hand and give it a kiss, slowly guiding it toward her chest.

, " ummm. " she let out a raspy groan feeling her soft hand on her chest, she guide her to caress them while she continuously tease her down there. She did not enter but rubbed against her that make her tremble like a leaf in the wind.

She take out her finger coated by her juice, " Take it off. " she command in a hoarse voice.

Senara get up, removing her shirts showing fair skin , " All of them. "
Senara remove her pants, and sits on the bed biting her lips.

Not knowing how alluring she looked to her right now, her. Her beautiful and exquisite face ,two big plum on her chest with her small waist ,her legs partially covered by the thin sheet .An evil fire was suddenly ignited in Mallory's heart.

Maybe he had also seen her like this, she would glance at him with those limpid eyes begging for him to satisfy her with them.

, " I say all of them, baby girl. " her lips crashed against Senara , her heart was heated in anger. No person but her are allow to see her like this, those aroused eyes and body are all because her, only her .

She take off her bra and start to knead them in different shape, her kissing force become harder. Mallory nipples had stood up erected, and rubbing them against her soft body. Taking off all the cloth on her.

She skillfully tease her down there, her finger circle around the entrance but not entering them. Her hole tremble due to the fierce tease, Mallory shove her finger in when she was most unprepared causing her to tremble all over.

, " How is it baby? Is he as good as I? "she question in a breathless voice.

, " Is he good like me? Does he satisfy you? " she reply shoving her finger faster, Senara glare hatefully at her, " Yeah, he does. " she reply back just to tease her while rolling back her eyes in pleasure . Oh boy ! Can she be more stupid?

Her reply was like a cold water being thrown at her, causing her eyes to darken more. She added one figure and shove them faster while giving her bite marks, leaving traces of her on every parts of her body .

Felt her slowly tightening and quickly remove her finger, " Dare to say that another man's body satisfy you while your under me? "

Senara looked wrong being denied when she almost reaching there, Mallory sit still on the ground.

Finally, she can't bear it anymore. She pushed Mal on the bed and climb on top of her, grinding herself against her. Mal looked at her with a satisfied look on her face , let her gain a control for a short while.

Author's note

I'mma sleep now

Please follow and vote

Date 21 . July. 22

Time : 1:58 am