Chapter - 6

Since, the first time they meet she had always been above her. She never thought they would meet again after the incident much less remember her, but to her surprise she indeed remember her.
It would be a lie to say that she didn't hope to see her again after that . When she goes around the campus, she hopes that she would run into her. When she passed by their department, her eyes would search for her alone .

Growing up in a home where she was treading on a thin ice, she never had one she can depends on, never had she felt the warmth of the family . She would wander in the neighborhood just so she would not hear the constant shouts of her parent, her father was a cheater. He would spend the days with many of his mistresses leaving her mother alone, who takes out all her frustration on her.

No wound on her body, but her words cut deep and leave a scar. She was an eyesore to her mother, a reminder of her father infidelity. He married a woman promising her eternal happiness and endless love, but his love was not strong to withstand the temptation, he was not loyal enough to keep those promises either.

for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part. Death was not needed to cause a crack in this delicate relationship, those promises along with time had long lost their meaning.

Mourning the unexpected death of their beloved son and trying to find the middle in all of these and balancing it out. Both of them cope in different ways, her mother needed time and space to heal her wound. Like a small animals licking their wound quietly in the corner, and rejected all advancement and alert of any approach. Her dad on the other hand... Senara let out a dry laugh. Find solace in the bosom of another woman.

She was just a thing that come along the way like fate's twisted way of playing games, seeing the relationship of her parent Senara finds that it's not love that is untrustworthy but the excitement that the freshness bring along that they mistook for love .

Nobody had ever protected her, she wants someone who will protect and give her the taste of warmth she never felt before. A place she would feel safe and secure .

, " Senara let me drive you home, " Vivi's shout wake her up from her daydreaming, Senara smile in reply towards her friend and quickly pick her bag up from the ground, she glance at the yard and see a silhouette holding a black umbrella dressed in a trench coat and boots , she paused for a moments.

, " Vivi do you have spare raincoat? "
her friend get down from her vehicle and passed her a raincoat, Senara quietly put it on , " You can dropped me off at the bus stop. "

, " Why are you being so mysterious about? I've not seen where you live at all " Vivi commented but did not pressed on the matter further, she just thought that her friend was now not living in a good condition place and was too embarrassed to show them. Served her right, they told her not to move out of the dorm too rashly and she didn't listened to them, now they can only helped her when she is willing to be help, if they take matter into their own hand they might hurt her pride.

Vivian glanced at the figure who was standing quietly in the rain, " Do you know why Mallory is standing there? " she glanced back one last time and asked her.

Senara give her a careless shrug , the smile on her face become a little ugly which Vivian failed to see. Senara give a sneaky glanced at the person , Mallory raised her umbrella that was shielding her face a little and looked straight in her eyes, there was an eminent displeasure in her face , Senara let out a defeated sigh that was not missed by Vivian, " What tired? Don't you dare sigh, I'm driving you here after that monster's class you should be grateful! "Senara failed to understand her deep hatred for their professor, should she not be glad that her miss that used to teach her science is here again as their professor? Wouldn't it be a wonderful kind of nostalgic moment? Anyway Vivian had always been hard to understand.

Vivi dropped her off at the bus stop, Senara give her the rain coat back and get in the congested bus.

***********

After the long and tiring bus ride she had finally reached her stop, she would have to run back to the apartment.

Senara get down from the bus, the rain was still pouring heavily. The step was a little slippery so she was having some difficulties . A slender and warm hand reached out and hold her smaller one, helping her down the bus. Feeling the familiar warmth she was aware of who the person is, Mallory had abandoned her trench coat and was now only wearing the trouser and high neck white woolen top .

She quickly cover both of them with the umbrella and lead them to the apartment . The light in the apartment was not on and the coat was kept carelessly on the chair, Mallory turn on the lights and get the towel to wipe Senara hair that was a little wet .

She soon come back and try to help her dry her hair, but was stopped. She stare at Senara for a while and went in the kitchen to prepare beverage for her.

Senara wipes her hair feeling confused to why she wasn't making any comment and was kinda conflict on whether she should asked her or not.

, " I'll have to travel for awhile. " Mallory leans closer to Senara, hating the delicate fragrance of another woman on her. If she is not her friend she would already meet the same ending with that John , she won't kill him but there's million of ways she can kill a person without killing them. He dare to covet what hers, then don't blame her for being rude.

She lean in and captured those soft lips that had been plaguing her mind, and pull her closer to herself. Running a finger gently through her hair, and positioning her, Senara was on top of her straddling her waist with her arms wrapped around her neck and caressing it gently with her soft hands.

She wants to get rid of those scent, she can only be hers alone . Her mind, her body and everything about her can only be hers. How great would it be if she was able to have her eyes all the time on her, if only she is the only person in her world. Mallory was a little tempted to locked her up and monopolize her, only then could her heart be settle. But, she won't do it, she won't do anything that will hurt her in any form even if that meant her suffering for that . Senara was complete unaware of the extreme thought of the person next to her .

Mallory's eyes darkened and hold the back of her head, and pulled her closer plunging her tongue deep into her mouth , ravaging her lips and teased her pinkish tongue, engaging it in a fierce battle.

Date : 9.Aug.22

Time : 3:00 a. m

Please vote and follow 🌼