A necklace for you my love

I woke up a little late today after last night. I had several missed calls from Nicole since it's Saturday and she wanted me to pick her up early for practice as the days are fast approaching. It's been 2 weeks since we started practicing together and her dance partner is all better now and is starting practice today. She wanted me to dance with her for her partner to see the new routine.

I was a bit disappointed as I'd miss dancing with her but it was also for the better because he is the one she will dance with on the concert day.

I rushed to the bathroom and had a quick shower, put on black jeans and a blue hoodie. I don't have any other appointments. I will wait for Nicole to practice with her partner and take both of them out to lunch. I want to be friends with him.

As I rushed out of the bathroom I missed a call from Nicole, I quickly called and informed her I was on my way, and she sounded excited which got me worried a little. Is she excited am picking her up or she's excited her partner is back? because ever since I started practicing with her she'd nag me, complain, whine and get angry unnecessarily over little things. Several times I just want to quit but I can't because she is my girlfriend, and also I know how nervous and agitated she had been for the past weeks about her concert and Jack falling ill.

Everything was getting to her but I shrugged the negative thought off my mind and walked down the stairs, Kaun ge is making breakfast.

Oh, you're right in time Yibo. Kaun ge said breakfast is ready, I dashed out and told him I'll grab something to eat, and I am already late and Nicole is waiting for me.

I got to Nicole's house and saw her mum, I greeted her and she called Nicole outside for me. She just dashed into my car without greeting or hugging me, I walked behind her and entered the car, and drove off to her dance studio. Her dance partner was already practicing when we got there, he is tall with a diamond face, had abs, and dark brown eyes.

I felt jealous when Nicole hugged him and told him it was good to have him back, but I shrugged it off and showed him the dance routine, and he did it perfectly like he had been practicing it before, but since it's what he does I guess It'll be easy for him to master it.

I waited for them to finish practicing which took longer than I expected, Nicole came out from their changing room and we all went out to eat late lunch.

We talked and got to know each other, he is quite interesting. I'd say, after lunch, I wanted to drop Nicole off at home but she said she'd go to their fashion designer for the last fitting with Jack Hugh ... we bid goodbye and I left.

When I got home my brother was in the sitting room talking with mum and I'd say I missed them. It was the first time in 2 weeks am seeing my mum, we talked for a while and she wanted to talk about Nicole but Kaun ge gave her a warning eye and nod his head for her not to say anything about Nicole. I like that they respected my privacy. I ate the snacks Kaun ge gave me and I decided to go and rest in my room for a while, and I dozed off.

2 days before Nicole's and Jack's concert, Nicole started getting irritated, she snapped at every little thing I do or say. I dropped her home every day for the last 2 and half weeks since I started practicing with her and I'd say that her attitude is new to me.

I texted her "I have a surprise for you Cole" I'll wait for you at the rooftop and also want to meditate with her since it calms her nerves down.

I got her a diamond necklace, with Steinmetz Pink stone. It was one of the most expensive diamonds, wrapped nicely, while I waited for her on the rooftop looking like a fairytale prince. She came up when she was done, I hugged her and made her sit next to me, I handed over the nicely wrapped gift and she reluctantly collected it from me and said thanks.

Why don't you let me wear it for you, I said and she brought it out and pouted.

Why did you get me a necklace? I can't remember telling you I like pink.

Sorry my bad, I thought all ladies like pink. I replied. Her phone rang, it was Jack, and she told him we were on the rooftop. After a few minutes, he walked in on us arguing about the necklace.

Why don't you give this necklace to your mum? and get me a simple one, said Nicole.

I was happy she didn't accept my expensive gift because I remembered a few days ago I overheard mum and Kaun ge talking about Nicole and that all she cared about was my money, what she did made me love her more and I just giggled.

While I was happy in my mind and blushing hard I heard my name and I stuttered Y-ye yes ... and Jack suggested I give my credit card to Nicole so she could get the kind of necklace she wanted for herself that'll match her outfit for the concert and I was happy about the suggestion.

Oh, why didn't I think of this before? I handed her my credit card, and she said she'd give me the next day.

Why don't we meditate for a few minutes before we head home? Jack said, and we sat on the top of the wall to meditate like we do all the time.

Jack whispered in Nicole's ear and she giggled and then nodded. Jack stood up from where he was sitting beside Nicole and came to sit beside me. Nicole was on my right side and Jack was on my left side. Nicole stood up and faced me, the way she looked at me got me scared. I could see hate in her eyes, Jack held her hand but she said "he needs to know."

I was confused and I asked with my shaky voice "have I done anything wrong to you?". I was scared in my mind, drops of tears already formed in my eyes. Is she going to break up with me, have I said or done anything wrong, is she going to break up with me?

What I heard brought me out of my trance and before I could say anything I found myself falling from the rooftop of the studio, and I said to myself. "Is this how I am going to die?" and before I could imagine what was happening I landed on the hard concrete floor and everything went pitch black.

Please let me know what you think.