Please remember me

Authors Pov

It's been three months since Yibo woke up from his coma, and he has been looking for Nicole but she's nowhere to be found...he hired several private detectives but none of them could locate her...  He was frustrated... But he never lost hope.

"He got home early after meeting with a new detective his brother recommended for him..." he saw Haikuan in the kitchen, making lunch...

You didn't go to work today? Yibo asked.

Today is Saturday, Yibo. His brother teased him.

"Oh, okay, please wake me up when lunch is ready. I'm knackered and he took a nap on the sofa"

After an hour when lunch was ready, Haikuan went to wake Yibo up but he
heard low whimpering, soft moans, and whispers.

'He knew instantly Yibo is dreaming about Zhan'

He decided to allow him to continue his wet dream.  

After what felt like forever, Yibo jolted from his sleep, sweating and panting. He looked around to see if anyone was there, but he was alone. He let out a breath he didn't know he was holding... 

What kind of dream is this, do people still have wet dreams? He thought.

He slowly walked to his room and shut the door, lay in bed, and rubbed his neck back and forth. He smiled to himself, reminiscing about the dream.

I heard someone walk up behind me. I begin to turn around.

But he says. Hey, "Don't turn, this is about you." I will leave if you don't want me to stay.

His voice made me tremble!

My heart begins to pound. I stood there, feeling a desire run from my heart, to my chest, and down toward my inner thighs.

His finger touched my neck and hair. As it was moved away nearly gave me the chills.

His hands went from the sides of my head and down to my neck, out to my shoulders, and down to my hands. He grabbed my hands gently yet firmly, put them in front of me, and paused. I felt safe, he spoke no words.

My heart is about to beat out of my chest and I close my eyes and take a deep breath out.

He kisses my shoulder, and runs his lips on my skin towards my ear, but doesn't quite make it that far. I tilted my head and after he let a deep breath out he bites me gently. It doesn't hurt, it only makes me want more.

I moaned softly and asked him to kiss me... his hands started trembling and he said. "If you want me to kiss you, you have to remember me, Yibo." I can do a lot more than just kiss you.

I flinched when my phone rang. I was upset he cut me off from my sweet moments but I need to take his call.

Hello detective Yubin.

Hello Mr. Yibo, I don't know where Victoria is but I know the last person that saw her.

"His name is Xiao Zhan, he was a pediatrician, " Yubin replied.

Was a pediatrician? Yibo asked.

Yes, he quit due to personal reasons. Yubin said.

'Okay, set up a meeting, I want to meet him.' Yibo hissed.

"He is out of town now but as soon as he gets back, I will set up a meeting"
Says Yubin.

Okay, thanks and he ended the call.

"Who are you Mr. Xiao Zhan and what do you want with Nicole?" I've to find out.

Haikuan's pov
Jiang Cheng, are you sure we are doing the right thing? I asked

Yes, we are. Yibo is never going to remember Zhanzhan from his dreams, what's wrong with them falling in love all over again...

"I don't know, it just doesn't sit well with me" I replied calmly.

"I'm tired of watching my only friend suffer and drink himself to sleep every night... It breaks my heart to see him like that. This is the least we can do," Cheng said

Hmmm, since you know that, why did you do it in the first place? 

I was worried for him. I'm sure you would do the same if you were in my shoes. Cheng hissed

Okay. I replied reluctantly.

I spoke with zhanzhan about healing people in his sleep again. He can't let other people suffer, the main reason he was given that power is to use it to heal people. "Don't disappoint your ancestors and make them regret their decisions" Cheng blurted out feeling proud of himself knowing fully well he will see Yibo in his dream!

Wait, you said that to him?

Yes, a few days ago. Cheng laughed.

Once they get acquainted with each other we will tell Yubin to set up a meeting. I'll convince Yibo to let me follow him, he can be hot-headed sometimes. You should follow Zhan too...

"Okay, I will, let me head back home to see that silly brat before he wallows in loneliness."

Zhan's POV
I have shut myself out for 3 months from wandering around, why did I dream of him now...

"Tears started falling uncontrollably."

Will he ever remember me, what did I do wrong, is the blood only temporary?

I miss the feeling of passion as I felt his face, I can't wait to stare into your beautiful eyes and tenderly kiss you. I can't wait to be with you, my love. I hope you can choose the most delightful place, where I'll see and hold you in my arms again. My body and soul desire to feel alive once more.

Oh my dear Yibo, PLEASE REMEMBER ME.

Photo credit from google