Insane sex

Yibo's pov.

"Don't worry, it's going to be great and you are going to take it like a good boy,'' he said, adding a dominating tone to his voice, one which immediately made me melt and respond to him.

"Yes love, I whispered, feeling his chopper throb and surge against me"

His fingers stroked and probed at me, making me relax gradually.

"I yelp slightly as he used two fingers for the first time, feeling the stretch as the hot, steaming shower cascaded down beside us"

He turned me around to face the floor

He loved how I arched my back, pushing my ass toward him, he let out a moan. I was enjoying the feeling even though it would be normally painful and revolting for me. We continued this way for a couple more minutes.

We didn't say a word as he went to my room, leaving me on the cold floor breathing quickly. Feeling my heart pumping. He rushed back to the bathroom with my body oil. His fingers stroked to lube me, glancing back to see him do the same to his big, strong erection, knowing I was gonna get it in my ass very soon and now feeling the thrill of the unnatural penetration tingling through my body.

He stepped behind me, the water running over both of us, as he pushed me to lean against the tiles, looking back to watch him press his chopper down between my firm ass, feeling like a lightning bolt as his bulbous cockhead slipped between my pillowy asscheeks and landed right on my ass, settling himself in to get a good push.

With no hesitation, he jabbed his hips forward, I was trying to relax fully, and with a sudden intense shot, he stretched my ass to the max as his cockhead slid into my tight bottom. "OOOOH,aaahhhhhh,nnngggggg!" I gasped, at the incredibly painful, stinging sensation of his thick, hairy chopper being driven savagely up between my oily buttocks and into my ass was overwhelming.

The moment he felt the sudden stretching of my sphincter he immediately pressed me down, forcing himself firmly into my ass, I yelp at the sharp pain and clench my ass down on him, but he was in now and I would just have to take it for a moment, breathing hard as he held still.

Uuuuuhhhhhh, NOOOOOO! uuuuhhhnnn, aaagggghhhhhh," I screamed as I unwittingly wiggled my hips beneath him, allowing him to prod into my ass at different angles with his meaty tool. "Ooooohhhhh, Fuuuuuuckkk!, aaahhhhhh!, you bastarrrrdddddd!, aaahhhhhhhhh, oh...NO.....fuck.... It hurrrrrts!!!"

"Just take a few deep breaths my little butterfly, it'll pass," he said, holding still and allowing me to catch my breath, feeling his spasms subsiding.

The burning pain in my ass was intense and overwhelming and tears started escaping from my eyes from the terrible pain.

He gave another push and the pain multiplied as my ass began to lose the battle with his insistent chopper, another thrust and another jolt of pain flashed through my body, feeling him holding me firmly by my hips with his shaft now sticking halfway out of my tight little bottom.

Shit, nooooooo, noooooooo, Please, Stop! noooooooo, aaaaaahhhhhhhhgggggg," I cried. For his part, he knew he was causing me a great deal of pain. My pleas and cries just spurred him to even greater levels of arousal and I felt the end of his tool, throbbing and swelling inside me.

He savored the feel of the hot water showering down over us as he held still.

"UUUUrrrrggghhhhhh, uuunnnghghghghg, uuuuuhhhhhhnnnnn," I panted. He was moaning and grunting. His voice was husky.

I'm sorry baby, can you please relax, you'll enjoy it now. As if he was looking for something in my ass and when he got it I moaned in pleasure.

Yeah, there it is, he said proudly of what he found.

He thrust on my prostate deep and hard.
I was moaning helplessly. I couldn't help but cum after a few minutes.

"I clenched my ass when I was cuming and he increased his thrust. Making it deeper and faster "

As he was fucking me, my cock got erect again and I ejaculated for a second time, this time he didn't even have to jerk me, it just happened, I started to feel really good, really horny, really satisfied and I began to enjoy him fucking my ass.
"Ungh! – Yeah!" I moaned shamelessly.

And he lifted me off the floor and took me inside and gently placed me on the bed. He rolled me over, put my legs on his shoulder, and started thrusting hard and deep while kissing me.

Sometime later I felt him push his cock deep into me. Are you ready for my cum? he said. I remember this line from one of our wild dreams. I felt his cock throb and swell up inside my ass and he ejaculated, his spunk made my ass warm up inside and I could feel his cock vibrating when he shot his load.

"It felt really good"

"We did it over and over again until we were exhausted."

We had a long hot shower, got in bed, and cuddled. I love you butterfly. He said, and kissed my forehead.

I love you more baby.

I missed you terribly. He squeezed me.

Not as much as I did. I whispered.

Tell me about it.

What? No... No, I'm not.

Please butterfly.

"It's embarrassing" I whispered, burying my face in his chest.

It can't be as embarrassing as mine. No more secrets between us. It kills my soul. If I did anything you don't like no matter how small it is, please tell me. He squeezed me and kissed my forehead.

I was masturbating every night with the memory of us from my dreams. But seriously Zhan, you tortured me. I was dying inside. I didn't even know what it felt like to hold and kiss you. I was just living in dreams.

I'm sorry butterfly. I think I suffered more because I remember everything. Even the dreams you can't remember. I also masturbated, how about we make love every day? He teased. And I could feel his cock twitching on my thigh.

No, Zhan not gonna happen. I hissed

But why? He rolled us and hovered over me.

I'm sore, Zhan.

I will be gentle. He said and kissed me.

No, please.

But am so horny. He whined.

I'm sorry. I whispered.

No, don't be. I am been selfish.

No, you are not.

I am, but every day still stands, right? He asked.

I don't know. We will see.

He lies back beside me and cuddles me. "I love you so fucking much" he kissed me passionately. Good night boo.