Epilogue

Haikuan slept in Xiao Zhan's room with Jiang Cheng even though he was upset with him about what he did to his little brother.

Cheng apologized but Haikuan told him he shouldn't apologize to him but to Yibo and Zhan because he had taken 5 years away from them.

He was sad about what he did, but who wouldn't react when they hear something like that about their childhood friend?

Grandma woke up early on Sunday morning to make breakfast. She called the love birds but none of them picked up. Aiisshh still sleeping I guess. She laughed melodiously.

The lovers woke up and continued from where they stopped. They couldn't get enough of each other.

It was already evening when they decided to go and see everyone.

It's easy to forgive but hard to forget. I don't know if I can ever trust you again but you have to earn it if you still want to be my friend. Zhan roared at his friend.

Cheng apologized to both couples and promised to make them trust him again.

"The lovers couldn't stop kissing and touching each other "

Zhan is still upset With his dad and told him he better go and meet Mr. Wang and thank him properly because that man saved his life when Nicole's minions left him for dead. "I wonder what you would have done if he hadn't safe me," Zhan asked his dad. He can't even look at his father. He went behind his back and hurt him. He watched him suffer for five years. How heartless.

His dad apologized and promised to go and thank Mr. Wang once he is back in Beijing.

Zhan asked his dad and grandmother to give him his mother's ring.

Everyone was surprised and then they laughed and congratulated the newly engaged couple.

Zhan spent his 3 weeks leave with Yibo and they never fail to go and see his grandma every evening.

When his leave was over he begged butterfly to move back to Beijing which he did.

Immediately they entered Beijing, Zhan took Yibo home to see his mom. He has missed her terribly. When they got to Yibo's house. Zhan told him he has a surprise for him and the latter blushed, asking what it was.

Zhan made a call and four people walked in with Nicole and Jack with their hands cuffed behind their backs.

Everyone was surprised. Yibo got up and laughed. Wow, look who we have here.
Nicole, l never thought I'd see you again! But first, let me thank you for making me meet this gorgeous man.

Nicole was still trying to play the victim and blamed everything that happened on Jack.

You're a manipulative bitch Nicole. Jack screamed. You manipulated me into marrying you with what you did to Yibo or you will go to the police station and report yourself.  And now you're blaming this on me. You'll rot in hell you crazy delusional bitch.

I remember how you looked me in the eyes Nicole, Jack held your hand but you said he has to know. I thought you were going to break up with me but instead, you said.

"I hate you, Yibo, I have always hated you, you disgust me, and every time you touch me while we were rehearsing made me feel like throwing up on your stupid face. I hate you so much but I have to tolerate you because I overheard you asking your brother for a credit card " and I thought oh why not use this fool since he loves me so much? I made you trust me to get your credit card. I don't have any use for you anymore. Why don't you rot in hell? and you pushed me down the pavement we use to meditate. Yibo breathe.

"Everyone gasped, Mrs. Wang stood up and slapped the bitch so hard on the face." I'm curious about something, how did you know about Xiao Zhan? She asked anger written all over her face.

Nicole laughed and told her she overheard them talking about him at the hospital and she couldn't risk it so she immediately texted Jack to take care of him.

Oh, I met your fake mother, her conscience was pricking her so she came to apologize to us. Mrs. Wang hissed at her.

Yibo wailed not because he loved her but because she took three years away from him.

It's okay love. I kept her for you all these years. Do whatever you want with her, butterfly. Xiao Zhan said and hugged him.

Oh, let me take care of her Haikuan replied and ordered the guys to take them away.

A few days later, it was announced on TV that Nicole and her husband were mutilated after they drown in the ocean while on a boat cruise.

A few weeks later they got married. It was a beautiful sight to see. The couples looked extremely gorgeous they got everyone drooling.

"They bought a house and moved in together."

They have mind-blowing sex every night. And whenever Yibo was out of town. Zhan would crawl into his dream and do all sorts of naughty things to him. And they lived happily ever after.