Dreams come true.

Yibo's Pov

I was dressed and ready for my meeting when Haikuan ge offered to follow me, I hesitated but later asked him to come.

"We got to Dali courtyard restaurant and we were taken to our table by a server"

"Detective Yubin was already waiting for us"

"They must have taken us to the wrong table, this table looks like a date and not a meeting"

It was 20 minutes past 5 pm and I was getting impatient, which pediatrician comes late to a meeting? I heard the door open, a man walked in.

▪︎Very tall

▪︎Dark black silky hairs

▪︎Light brown eyes

♡Cute

• Porcelain skin 

▪︎Most beautiful smile I have seen. "They walked to our table with another man beside him"

Why am I getting jealous all of a sudden? It's weird.

The guy beside him greeted us, "the beautiful man in front of me just bowed without saying anything and sat. "

Yubin introduced them as Mr. Xiao zhan and Jiang Cheng.

So he is Xiao Zhan. But why did he take Nicole and Jack? And who is Jiang Cheng to him? He looks familiar but I don't know where.

My thoughts were cut short when Jiang Cheng asked why I wanted to see Xiao Zhan.

I want him to hand over Nicole and Jack. I've unfinished business with them.

"I can't hand them over to you Mr. Wang Yibo, they kidnapped, tortured, and left me to death," Mr. Zhan said calmly.

"My heart raced, I know this voice, the voice from my dream. The man in my dream is right in front of me, my palms started sweating, calm down Yibo, calm down heart, I might be hearing things"

"I looked into his eyes and I saw pure love, protection, and affection."

"Mine" I breathe out.

Kuan ge was stunned, he looked at me and said, "what did you just say, Yibo".

MINE.  I whispered

I moved a little closer to him and whispered "gege he is the man in my dreams, it's the same voice."

"Are you sure you're not hearing things?" Haikuan ge asked.

"No, gege I know that voice, H-he is t-the on-one gege. I know exactly how that voice makes me feel." I stuttered.

Just behave yourself. He scolded.

I sat quietly and watched him order food.

I'm getting impatient, I just want to jump on him and kiss him... He licks his lips from time to time, not letting me concentrate.

He kept touching Cheng and laughing in between, his laugh sounds like a melody in my ears.

"I let out deep and quick breaths from time to time to control myself "

"Will you please stop touching, Mr. Cheng?" I blurted out.

What? Why? He snorted.

"Because no one is allowed to touch you"
Either you sit next to me or you stop touching him"I said with my stoic voice.

"He just smiled and didn't touch him till we left"

We finished eating after 45 minutes.

What's your conclusion on Nicole and jack? We have a party to attend. Cheng asked.