Chapter 4: Unexpected visit

Cale who was now done with his lectures for the day had to go to the Club room to greet the other DC members and get to know them out of formality.
.
.
.
"Oh you are here".... A girl's voice rang in his ear as soon as he opened the door.

The sight infront of him was truly unexpected and scary for him. He could see almost 10 members of DC including him staring at him intensely.

'Ho... It's a small number than I expected. I can understand though why this is such . Each one of them look strong and vicious judging by their aura and stares. Most of them look like they can fight well. '

Cale who was Hacker K in the past was an expert in judging people's personality from the smallest hints whether on Cyber or reality.

He still couldn't understand why they would let him join the DC.

' Ah... It's not me they are anticipating to work with what they really want is my money . Since the DC does have powerful members but they don't come from an influential household and lack support. Even though I'm a trash I'm still a Henituse. This is what they all must be thinking.'

"Hello, I'm Cale Henituse. Nice to meet you all ", he replied curtly.

"Hmm... My name is Sally. I'm your sunbae-nim and here is" ..... She gave the other members a hint to introduce themselves.

"Myself Jennette and this is Lucas.
We are second years .Just call us by our names i don't like formalities. ", A girl said.

A blonde pair then came in front.

"I'm Jack and this is my sister Hannah, nice to meet you Young Master Cale".

The blond girl looked like she was not very interested in this .

"Hello , I'm Rei Stacker your sunbae-nim . " The said sunbae-nim then nudged the person beside him .

A readhead then spoke , "I'm Rex. A second year. "

A short silence continued before a robotic voice came to everyone's ears , "I'm Mary" that was all she said.

Cale saw a figure dressed in an over-sized hoodie, the hood hiding the head to the nose and a mask which covered the rest of the face .

"Yeah, one more thing. One member is not present here. He has gone to attend some work. You can meet him later. You should come here regularly and do your duties". Sally said and dismissed everyone.

'Hmm... Maybe I'm thinking too hard but I'm having a bad feeling for the last member. Who would he be? Well maybe I can ask Alberu sunbae-nim since he lives just next door '. Cale thought before turning to leave.

"Achoo .... The blonde sneezed . Is anyone talking shit about me ?"

He wound up his work and left for the dorms.

In the way Alberu encountered Cale since they were both walking the same way.

He couldn't avoid it. Not that he hated it either. Was it because Cale was someone like him but he didn't feel sickening around him than those nobles who showered him with false praises? Instead he was becoming intrigued because of the other's personality.

"Hey, I heard about what happened today... Are you fine ?" He asked with worry maybe as a sunbae-nim.

"Ho.. yes I'm fine Sunbae-nim. Are you perhaps worried about me ? " The redhead asked in a teasing tone. But what happened next was even more unexpected.

A light blush bloomed on Alberu's face and he couldn't reply for the first time. He could feel his face becoming hot when he remembered what happened in the morning earlier.