Chapter 5 : The Fresher's Party

Cale who woke up and got ready to leave opened the door only to shut it back .

"Choi Han what are you doing here ?"

"Cale-nim I wanted to go together with you . Also you said to see you tomorrow last evening"

"Yes I remember. But what are they doing here now ? Cale asked pointing towards On and Hong."

"They wanted to come too ."

"At the University? You know it's not possible. Better they stay here and wait for us ."

"I see Cale-nim. But if they are in danger...."

"They won't be . Neither uncomfortable also. My room is one of the best available here."

"We will wait for you then nya~" On and Hong said together before jumping into Cale's arm who somehow prevented them from falling.

Seeing this he reminisced the past when he met Choi Han and the cats.
.
.
.
.
"Young master-nim is drunk and causing a ruckus again."

"Whom did he throw a bottle on this time?"

"He was a good- for- nothing ganster. Still for the firstborn of Henituse to act like this. The future of Henituse seemed to be doomed if not for his step-brother."

"Who in the right mind would give his position to his younger and step-brother at that?"

The pub owners chatted and whispered among themselves not caring about upsetting the Henituse household. It was a usual thing for them.

"Haa... I guess this much ruckus is enough to showcase I'm a trash . They won't ask about me stepping down as the heir."

As he walked out of the pub he saw a figure in the dark head, hanging low with two cats by his side.

He went forward, a boy younger than him was sitting on the ground with a plasma sword tying to his belt , his clothes shabby and his face looked like a mess .

'Shit... He is strong if I'm right. I should probably go back .'

Meow ~

Before he could go back the red cat was already holding his hem tightly. While the other cat still seemed hesitant .
He saw how the boy was observing him closely.

'I have no way out huh',Cale thought.

"Do you have anywhere to go? Are you hungry?"He patted the red cat sneaking glances at the boy.

Meow , the cat just hopelessly looked into his eyes before he put some bread infront of them .

Slowly but carefully the silver cat also walked towards him and ate the bread.

"Hey you ? Are u hungry?" The redhead looked at the boy with tender eyes.

He responded by a small nod .

"Then follow me ... "

Cale remembered how bringing Choi Han in the mansion almost brought a storm in the house when he faced Beacrox and Ron.

'Why is he standing near the glass vase like that? Will he hit me with that? And why is Beacrox standing with a knife ?' He murmured nervously at the father-son duo who were glaring at Choi Han viciouscly.

'Good , atleast they aren't pouncing on each other right at the moment.'

Was his thought but.

Bang! He heard the sound of utensil hitting the floor.

"What the hell , what is happening?" He couldn't help but shudder at the bad feeling he was having and it just turned true.

"What are you guys doing? "Cale asked the two men. Beacrox and Choi Han who were pointing swords at each other's neck stepped back and greeted him .

"Young master-nim you shouldn't worry I'm just taking care of our guests. Rest assured."

'Haha this is his care hah I'm never making him angry never ever.'

He turned to the cats who were in Han's arms .

"I know you can speak so tell me .... Who are you? What are you doing here?"

To be continued.

Next chapter :
- We are Runaways
- I melt by your smile
- He is my boy friend